Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

I nodded, "I'm sure". "Would you like me to stay and wait with you or shall i leave you to it?" he questioned. "You go get some sleep, i will text you in the morning" i smiled.

"Alright sweet dreams" he opened the door. I thanked him and closed it. I took a deep breath walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

I opened the bag and took out the pregnancy test. Yes that's right, pregnancy test. Lately, i've been throwing up an awful lot. And i knew it wasn't because of the alcohol because i can't drink in the US. And all my symptoms matched pregnancy.

I did what the instructions told me and sat on the end of my bed, holding the stick, waiting nervously.

I looked down to the timer on my phone seeing it had just gone over two minutes. I took a deep breath before quickly turning over the stick.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape. I lowered the stick from my eyes in shock.

Positive.

***

Today i was going home. And words can't describe how nervous i am. Having to tell everyone i'm pregnant.

I sent Mark a text last night. I followed him outside the hotel where fans screamed. I waved, took a few pictures, and signed some posters before going into my car and it took us to the airport.

After my cases were checked we boarded the plane and i slept the whole way through. I was now in the car on my way home.

"Mark i'm so scared" i bit my lip. "Hey everything will be fine" he squeezed my hand. The car stopped and i looked out the window to see the house.

Mark stepped out with me and helped me with my bags. I rang the doorbell and fiddled with my fingers nervously.

Suddenly the door opened and i was spun into someone's arms. Familiar arms. Nathan's. "I'm so happy your back!" he mumbled into my shoulder. "Hi Mark" he waved and Mark waved back.

I then hugged my dad, Karen and Jess. Nathan helped Mark with my bags and we all went inside. We all had a cup of tea in our hands.

I was telling them everything that had been going on, minus the pregnancy of course. Soon after Mark left and everybody went to do their own stuff.

My dad went to work, Nathan had to go for an interview and Jess was upstairs on her laptop. I sat in the kitchen whilst Karen was making lunch.

"Karen there's something i need to tell you. But you can't tell anyone" i spoke up. "I won't darling. What is it?" she buttered a slice of bread.

I took a deep breath "I'm pregnant" i replied. Her head snapped my direction. "When did you find out?" she asked in shock.

"I found out last night. I had the same symptoms and i decided it would be safe to take a test. But i can't bring myself to tell Nathan, or my dad" i sighed.

She placed a butter covered knife down and sat across from me. "You just need to be brave" she spoke. "I'm not brave" i shook my head biting my lip to stop the tears from flowing. "You are brave" Karen took my hands, "Your one of the strongest, bravest people i know".

I couldn't help myself. I let a tear slip. "Why don't you cook him a meal tonight, me and your dad will take Jess out for tea so it's just you two. And i can tell your dad if you'd prefer?" she suggested.

"Karen you are seriously the best woman i've ever met, thank you so much" i hugged her.

She smiled and went back to making lunch. We heard the door open then close "I'm back!" Nathan's voice called.

I wiped my face and smiled when he walked into the room. He smiled pecking my lips and placing some shopping bags on the table. "You alright?" he asked me. I nodded, "Yeah, course i am" i smiled again.

***

Karen, Dad and Jess left a few minutes ago leaving me to cook dinner for Nathan, even though he had absolutely no idea.

I changed into a red strapless dress which sprouted out from the waist down. I left my hair down. I walked downstairs to dish out the spaghetti bolognese.

I put the plates on the nicely laid out table. I'd lit candles and sprinkled rose petals around. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in!" he called, so i did.

"Wow you look amazing, what's the occasion?" he asked standing up. "You'll soon find out. Follow me i have a surprise" i took his hands.

 When we got to the bottom of the stairs, i managed to reach up and cover his eyes. Once we'd got into the dining room i removed my hands "Ta da!". 

"Whoa. You did all this for me?" he took in the view. "Of course i did. Your my husband and i'm allowed to treat my husband aren't i?" i put my hands on my hips.

"Of course you are" he smiled as we sat down. We ate the meal. "Nath, there's something i need to tell you" i spoke.

"Sure babe what is it?" he looked up. "I'm erm, I" i stopped and sighed. This is harder than i thought. "You know you can tell me anything babe" he took my hands.

"I-I'm pregnant" i stuttered. "Pregnant?" he raised an eyebrow. I looked down and nodded, "I found out last night, i've been scared to tell you" i admitted.

"Why was you scared?" he knitted his eyebrow's together. "That you'd be upset, or angry, or leave me" i shrugged.

"Are you joking? I'm not angry or upset. I'm happy, really happy, i'm not going to leave you" he responded causing me to snap my head up.

"Really?"

"Yes really, you mean the world to me and so does our child. I promise i will be with you every step of the way" he laced our fingers together.

"I love you" i smiled resting my forehead against his. "I love you more" he pecked my lips. We suddenly heard slight whispers.

"Their so cute"

"Sh, they will hear us"

Me and Nathan chuckled to each other before turning to look at the door. "Guys you can come in" i chuckled. "See i told you they'd hear us!" Jess opened the door and her, Karen and Dad walked inside.

"Congrats Elle, i'm going to be an auntie" Jess giggled hugging me, then my dad, "Congratulations love". "Thanks" i smiled at them.

I stood up and gathered the plates ready to take them to be washed. I was suddenly stopped my Karen. "You relax i'll do them" she took the plates from my hands.

"You really don't have to" i shook my head. "Now now. Mummy needs to rest" she raised her eyebrow's winking before turning and going to the kitchen.

I smiled at that word, Mummy