Answers and Animals

Waking up knowing that a guy I know (I might go as far to say I like) and his friends are amnimagi is just a teeny, tiny bit of a shock. So of naturally I tell my friends every detail.
"So whenever they want they can turn into an animal?" Asks Mary doubting the possibilities.
" from the books I've read over night I think so but ask them if you want details" I say shrugging
" say perhaps they were were having a piss and wanted to turn into an animal what are your bets that it would get messy? " said Marlene seriously.
It was silent for a moment everyone conjuring up an image in their own minds. 
Then the laughter from our could be heard from dumbledores office as we burst out laughing hysterically.
"Guys it's time to face the music." Says Emmy with a pause.
"It's time for toast" she said after a while being the drama queen she is.
"It's time to see the animals too !" Marlene reminded everyone.
"The Hogwarts great hall is not a petting zoo ,child " I remind her.
"I'm going to pet myself a zebra! " she said while running out the door like a 5 year old addicted to blue smarties

James PoV 
Do you know if you tell a girl that you are secretly an animal at will , does she still like you ? I mean a girl obsessed with rules who now knows you've broken at least one hundred, will she still like you? Honestly I don't think anyone will be able to answer this because let's be honest it's not an everyday situation. Just like my life.
I'm sitting at the long oak gryffindor table with wormy and Padfoot , moony still being in the hospital wing after last night. Well he doesn't really know what happened - and I really don't want to be the one to tell him that he almost killed one of his friends - no thank you, I'll be passing that onto Sirius . He just doesn't know it yet.
Lily and her friends walked in, one of them, Marlene ,was pulling ahead looking around excitedly while lily was tugging on the back of robes trying to keep her under control.
Then one of Lily's many friends , a ravenclaw I think, waved to her from another table. The ever polite lily flower turned around to wave back and in doing so let go of her firm grip on the struggling child that was Marlene. Within a few seconds she had ran across the hall , jumping over benches, pushing people out the way and sat down next to me and the gang.
"Soo morning " she said trying to act casual.
"er good morning? " I say suspiciously.
"So animals hey. That's a bit dangerous even for you Potter." She said with a smirk.
"Well erm" I say scratching the back of my neck.
"We only did it to help- "Sirius clamped his hand over my mouth before I can finish my sentence. Suddenly my eyes grow wide as I realise how big a secret I was just about to spill.
Thankfully lily finally makes her way over followed by her friends Emmy and Mary.
"Hi James" she says nervously.
"Hey lily , about last night well I'm sorry if I scared you I just didn't want you to get hurt by... That creature" I say nervously, wondering if I've blow all my chances by terrifying her.
"About that - I think we should talk," she says awkwardly. 
Oh shit.
"Alone " she adds to the prying ears that are our friends. 
Double oh shit.
We walk out of the great hall and down into the library , a place which I thought might not be great for a conversation but hey ? It's lily I marvel being in her presence if I'm honest. *insert winky face*
Lily PoV

I drag James along to the library, finding comfort in getting lost between shelves. I pick out a pair of chairs nestled in between shelves , which I know make us practically un detectable to any teacher. Not that I care. Totally not a gg ( goody goody ).
We settled into a strangely comfortable silence.
"So... I'm assuming Remus is a were wolf. " I said in a casual way trying to not make it awkward.
"Um yeah."he said his eyes wide with fright that he had let out his friends secret.
"And you guys are animals to help him "
"Umm yeah "
"Okay that's nice "
"How are you not freaking out ?! And don't you dare say I told you moony WILL kill me. "
" James - I would have figured it out anyway given time - I mean really him going away every month , coincidentally coordinating with the full moon. ? Him looking seriously ill near that time then ending up in the hospital wing ? He's my friend too and I'm not exactly stupid. "
" but -"
" and I am in no way prejudice towards any one and am frankly offended you would think that of me. "
"Okay - "
" and I will talk to Remus about last night - and will try my hardest not to mention your big mouth in our conversation " I finished with a smile.
" thanks Lily, I really appreciate you being so understanding." He said.
I raised an eyebrow at his politeness
" honestly " he said with a laugh
" see you around potter." I said beaming at him.
" of course you will , you owe me a library date nerd." He said casually while inside I was hyperventilating at the fact he said the d word ( not dick for any of you dirty minded people , get your head of of knock turn alley ). 
A date with James potter.
Or potions homework whatever...

Hey guys I'm back!
I felt like I didn't really finish it off well and was being a lazy ass.
Thanks to those who have been with this story from the start and those who are new (hello!)
Thanks a load for 3k :)
sorry for slow update , I'm on the plane on the way back from my holiday and wrote this ok mobile so sorry for errors please point them out ( kindly I'm a screwup Ik )
Lots of love
HufflepuffHagrid 🌙