Green Tea and Girls

LILYS POV

Waking up my feet tangled with James' was nice, but honestly I don't feel like I want a relationship just yet, I'm only 15 for god's sake! Yeah I get that James wants to be friends so that I will be his girlfriend eventually but I don't think that's really me, I need to concentrate on my studies, no distractions. I don't want to end up like Tunney, she had boyfriends from the age of 13 buying her expensive gifts,  that was when I realised I didn't know who she really was anymore.

JAMES POV

I really do like being friends with Lily, but honestly spending more time with her makes me want to be her boyfriend even more, I get to know her little quirks and habits like the fact she only likes green tea and starts chewing her hair when nervous, and her eyes scrunch up when she's doing transfiguration... I could go on a while. But I, being an impatient person, really just want to become something more than friends. I think I'll ask her to hogsmede tonight. Yeah that's what ill do.

LILY POV

I got up and headed to my dormitory to shower and get ready for today, I had two hours of Arithmancy one of the only classes I did not share with James and I know it annoyed him to no end. I however enjoyed the class greatly and was becoming firm friends with some people such as Marcus and Ross, I couldn't wait.

Halfway through class while professor Turris gave us a 5 minute break and I started chatting to Marcus as Ross was asking Professor about a previous question.

" so ya going to Hogsmede Lils?"

" I don't know, none of the other girls can make it as they have a test for care of magical creatures, and it would be sad to go as a loner." I said with an awkward laugh.

" Marlene, Emmy and Mary isn't it? I think that's who my friends are studying with as well, so I'm all alone too – why don't we both go together? As friends." He asked

" That would be perfect! I'll meet you at the clock tower tomorrow, what time?"

" would 5 suit you my lady?" he asked in a posh voice.

" that would be splendid." I replied as we dissolved into a fit of laughter, receiving a very confused glance from Ross.

The rest of the lesson passed very quickly and I found myself wishing James was a little more like Marcus, just wanting to be my friend because of how I am now, not wanting to have one more girl ticked off his dated list.

Maybe mine and James' friendship wasn't the best idea.

JAMES POV

I saw Lily coming out of her lesson with Marcus's arm slung over her shoulder as they shared a joke. A fire rose up inside of me. So it was okay for her to get close to other guys, but with me she wasn't ready for a relationship – BULLSHIT. I stormed up to my dorm and started to rant to Sirius.

" I am really pissed off mate."

" so you've stopped this whole I love her so much thing then?"

"No of course not, it's just I want to move on from our non-existent relationship, but can't forget lily, it's like my heart is speaking another language to my head."

"Oh fuck, you've got it bad, I need to find you a chick." Said Sirius shaking his head.

"Did you listen to my whole , 'I can't move on speech' or not?"

"I'll think of something."

SIRIUS POV (yes I went there)

At least I can try out that love potion I picked up from Zonkos, the question is who to make Prongs fall in love with.

What about that girl - something Skeeter...

hi friends!

how are you all?

thank you so much for like 180 reads im kinda dead now.

hope your weekend is great, appreciate feedback and all that.

love ya all,

your mate,

HufflepuffHagrid