Doorbells and Dreams

My new friend Lucas and I sat on my bed talking about social life at Hogwarts. I loved ranting to him about the stresses of being a girl, and him in return telling me the pains of being a pressured to love Quidditch. It was funnier than it sounded anyway, but quickly the talk led to relationships.

"So I hear you and Potter?..." he asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"NO no no no, Potter hasn't got a chance in hell at this rate, I shit you not he bloody stalks me!" I say defensively.

"Well anyone before him?"

I had to think about it, honestly, I can't remember a time James wasn't infatuated with me, but surprisingly I found that if he wasn't it would be very peculiar.

"Nope. What about you?"

"Well, there was this one, a Slytherin, Sam Parr, but it didn't last." He said, looking down at his hands embarrassed.

"Waittttt. So you are.."

He nodded.

"And you like..."

He nodded.

"Look I'm sorry, I think I'll just go..." he said getting up, making his way to my door. I suddenly realised I hadn't actually said much and he was kinda going so I did the sane thing.

I rugby tackled him into a bear hug.

"THANK YOU! Thank you thank you!"

"Wait what?" he asked, emerging from the death grip I had around him.

"thank you! For trusting me, for I don't know just being you."

And with that he enveloped me in a hug tears glistening in his eyes, a smile upon his face.

Next day;

*door bell sound*

I was on my bed with lucas, watching Finding nemo when the doorbell sounded – I knew for a fact my whole family were out, Petunia at 'Darling' Vernon's and mum and dad shopping – and I also knew that this meant I was going to have to walk ALL the way to the landing, ALL the way down the stairs , and THEN open the door – and I really didn't want to move.

"Lukeeeee, can you carry me .I don't wanna walk." I said pleadingly, pulling out the puppy dog eyes.

He, ever charming, threw a pillow in my face but eventually stood up and I jumped on his (very tall and muscly) back. Godamn these tall Quidditch players.

I directed Lucas downstairs towards the door, but was unfortunately greeted by a very familiar face.

James.

Bloody.

Potter.

And his other half, Sirius, a smile on both of their faces, which quickly faltered when they realised I wasn't alone. Behind them I could just make out Remus looking very guilty and apologetic.

JAMES POV

SHE IS HAVING A PIGGY BACK FROM THAT RAVENCLAW SCUM BAG. SHE IS LITERALLY HANGING OFF HIM. WHAT THE FUCK?! I SPEND 5 BLOODY YEARS TRYING TO EVEN BECOME LILY FRIEND AND HE'S KNOWN HER, WHAT TWO MINUTES, AND SHE'S ON HIS BACK!?

"James what are you doing here!" she said her eyes narrowing.

I kept my cool, played it off casual, "just ya know in the area decided to see our favourite Red head." While stuttering.

"YOUR favourite red head." Muttered Sirius.

"Um Lily I think I'm going to go now, see you later." Said Falvey, placing Lily down – he certainly won't see her later if I've got anything to do with it I'm sure.

"What the hell do you want!" screamed a rather angry Lily, once he was out of earshot

"To see you." I said simply.

"Well, as nice a gesture as that was, you can go now." She said bluntly.

"one quick thing before I go – who does that blonde bat boogey think he is coming after the girl I've been serenading with my love for 5 years?" as soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. Lily's eyes narrowed dangerously and she took a step forward anger radiating off her.

"You call that serenading do you? You certainly have some nerve, you do Potter - Because I call it stalking and harassment – if you know what's good for you you'll leave me and Lucas alone. Understand?" she said in a steely cold whisper. I shivered and stepped away, watching her close the door in irritation.

I may have fucked up real bad.

But on the plus side she did say I have some nerve, which could mean she likes me and we will grow old together.... or she may hate my guts and never go near me till the end of time. Sounds about right. In my dreams.

hi friends,

Bit of a short chappie i know - soz, but could you guys be fab and comment on some previous chapters and let me know you exist. 

I'll try update next week but could you guys try get this chapter to 10 votes?

Vote/Comment/share,

HufflepuffHagrid