Prefect duty and Problems

JAMES POV

It is the day before 'the' ball and lily is still not talking to me, thanks to me and the marauders none of the scumbags pining over my Lily got a chance to ask her, so at the moment I know she's going alone, or I know from Sirius, who knows from Frank who knows from Alice.

-------*--------

REMUS POV

"Prefects have a duty to help guide the younger students and enforce discipline, the same goes for the night of the ball, therefore there shall be a rota and you shall be patrolling the corridors making sure the students stay in line." Finished McGonagall. Protest broke out from among the students and everyone looked horrified they were going to be robbed of the perfect night at the ball, the only one who look okay about it was Lily, as she started to help McGonagall draw up a rota.

"You shall be paired with your fellow house prefects, and patrol for 30 minutes each. No switching no swapping and no skipping. Thank you for your attendance. I panicked internally, realizing the full moon was tomorrow, and I would have to be led down to the whomping willow at dusk by madam Pomfrey.

"Ur Miss, may I have a quick word?" I said scratching the back of my neck, my palms sweating.

"Of course Lupin, what is bothering you?"

"In private if that is okay?" I said well aware of Lily still packing away her things, it's not that I don't trust her, I just don't want to lose her as a friend. Not yet.

"Come into my office." She said smiling kindly.

"Tomorrow is full moon, and err I shall not be attending the ball." I said shyly.

"Oh merlin." She said bringing her hand to her face. "I knew I was forgetting something, it's a bit last minute to rearrange the schedule though, and seeing as the other students are already upset enough at their duties I would hate to mix things up again – could you ask one of your friends to replace you, preferably not Black, I don't see him as one for rules and regulations."

"Of course – thank you for understanding." I said moving towards the door.

"One moment Lupin, take this. It must be a tough time for you." She said handing me a large bar of Honeydukes chocolate, with a sympathetic smile.

"Thank you."

-------*-------

"Remus, can I have some chocolate?" whined James.

"No" I said smugly.

"pleeeeeaaaseee."

"Nope nopity nope nope"

"Wait I thought your stash ran out , and hogsmede is next weekend, and the cloak and map has been with me the entire time you were gone, so where on earth did you get that from?"

"I swear you are as deaf as a post- I had a prefects duty, about ball duties, but seeing as tomorrow I've got a furry little problem I ' attend."

"Oh Moony I'm sorry – we would help you, but we've got dates, will you be okay without us? We can try get away at the end of the night and meet you though." Said Sirius apologetically.

"Not all of us." Muttered James sadly.

"Oh I'll be fine, done it quite a lot alone so don't worry about me – have you seen peter I need to ask him about doing my duty with Lily?"

"Lily? I'll do it!" said James leaping off his bed in a hurry, raising his hand like the idiot he is.

"Oh I don't know..." I said teasing him, "Peter is much more responsible than you James."

"No he's not – remember that time when he ate so much cake I had to levitate him out the kitchens – that's not exactly responsible!" he said pouting.

"True, true." I said smiling.

"Or that time he was sick from eating all that pasta."

"I guess you got me – 10 o'clock is your duty." I said smiling.

"Don't worry I won't miss it for the world" said a very happy prongs.

Im still alive!

Really sorry for lack of updates, school got busy, i had my birthday and loads of stuff happening and also got obsessed with a new series - ONCE UPON A TIME

It's amazing and i love it - please comment if you watch it, who's your favorite character?

Mines probably hook because he is bae.

vote/share/comment

10 votes for more motivation for me to write next chappie 

(◕‿◕✿)

love HufflepuffHagrid