Preferance #4 Make Up

Start from the beginning

Sam coughed awkwardly to break the tense atmosphere. "So...you gotta job?"

I attention turned back to Sam, becoming happier. "Yeah, never really had one before cause of hunting but it's fun. I just pour drinks, make friends and get paid."

Sam smiled. "And what about he drunks?"

"Please Sam, I kick their asses, right Larry?" I laugh, turning to Larry.

"Hell yeah she does. You're a feisty one I'll give ya that sweetcheeks." Larry winked.

"Call me that again and I'll shove a pool cue up your ass." I retorted playfully.

"I'm in love." Larry joked, putting his hand on his heart.

"And I'm gonna puke." I scoffed, turning back to the Winchesters.

"See, I can look after myself. And some people don't think I'm annoying." I hissed at Dean, making him cringe.

"You been hunting anything?" Sam questioned.

"Nah. Nothing in town at the moment. You?"

"A few things here and there. It's not he same without you though." He whispered.

I looked away from Sam. "That's your opinion. His however," I motioned to Dean. "We all know what he thinks about me."

"I-" Dean started but I cut him off.

"Don't care. Don't wanna know. You've said enough." I held up my finger.

>>

An hour later, Sam left. I said goodbye to him and retuned back to work. I stood behind the bar as far away from Dean as I could. I don't know if I could handle the emotion he brought back to me.

"Well well well, if it isn't my favourite bartender Y/N." A familiar but annoying voice chuckled from behind me.

I huffed and turned around. "What do you want Mike?"

"Oh y'know, you." He winked.

Mike was a regular but he wasn't a good one. He was a drunk ass that would always hit on me and wouldn't take no for an answer. I just wanted to punch him sometimes.

I scoffed. "And how many times have I said no?"

"A lot but I know you want me. You're just playing hard to get."

"I'm not playing anything. I'm just not interested in a sleezeball like you."

I saw Dean smirk slightly. "Now, if you'll leave me alone and let me do my job." I hopped over the bar to retrieve some empty glasses from a table.

As I was walking to get them, Mike slapped my butt which made me squeal slightly. "Keep your hands to yourself before I break every finger and shove them up your ass." I growled.

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty." He snickered.

I sighed, walking away but he grabbed my wrist tightly. "Let me go asswipe!" I ordered, wincing from his grasp. It was sure to leave a bruise.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He smirked.

"I said, let me go!" I struggled, trying to pull myself away.

"Not yet." He chuckled.

"Get off!" I thrash about in his arms but he just held on tighter.

"The lady said let her go!" A husky voice said deeply.

My eyes looked up to meet Dean. It was the first proper look at him since he entered the bar. He was just as handsome as I remembered, even more so probably.