twenty four

I stared at Harry in shock.

'Did I just read your mind?' I asked him through mine and he finally looked up at me, his dull green eyes meeting my blue ones.

He sent me a small smile, before his eyes flickered over to Louis. I watched as the two stared at each other for a few moments, before Harry just bit his lip and stood up, walking out of the room.

I thought about calling after him, but my voice wasn't working, the lump in my throat too large to talk over.

Louis turned, nuzzling his face into my neck and making a pained noise. I frowned a little and squeezed his hand.

"This is going to be hard. I'm the worst best friend in the entire universe." He mumbled. I wondered if I would be able to understand him in my old human self, without the better hearing.

"Your not, Louis. We all know you couldn't control it." I said back, and he lifted his head and stared me in the eyes, the beautiful colour of blue never ceasing to amaze me. 

"I could, but I wasn't strong enough. What makes it worse, is that you two have a special bond of strong love that I could never have with you even if I wanted to. Only a strong act of love can break the new bond that me and you have."

I perked up at that, and Louis huffed out a small laugh.

"A strong act of love? What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Like, a marriage proposal would do it. Or- you could have a kid together."

I could feel the heat spreading through my cheeks, and I shook my head, laughing a little.

"No, I don't think that'll happen. I mean, I love him. B-but I don't know how he feels about either of those."

Louis opened his mouth in protest, but the moment I wished I were with Harry, my legs were moving for me and bringing me through the house in a flash. Suddenly, I was with him. I gasped, looking up at the boy, who was staring at me with wide eyes. We were in his room, and before I could do anything Harry was gripping me by the waist, pressing his forehead against mine and making a noise deep in his throat.

"I want you so bad it hurts, but I can't anymore." He says, his lips brushing against mine and I bring my hands up and hold onto his neck, ignoring the bond trying to get me to pull away and go back to Louis.

"I love you. Only you." I whispered, before firmly pressing my lips to his, despite the bond side of my mind screaming at me not to. 

He gasped into my mouth and pressed harder, deepening the kiss and digging his fingers into my hips hard enough to bruise. I moaned hotly into his mouth.

I felt his large hands slide over my bum and down to my thighs, where he picked me up easily. I made a surprised noise and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He turned and sat down on the bed, pulling me atop of him so I was straddling his thighs.

Harry pulled his lips from mine and trailed them down to my neck, showing his sharp fangs before biting down on my neck.

Pure pleasure coursed through my veins as he started to suck my blood. I knew that the only difference between vampire blood and human blood was that the vampires blood is brighter, more tasteful.

"H-Harry." I breathed, gripping hard onto his broad shoulders as his fangs disappeared and his tongue licked over the womb on my neck, healing it just like the day I met him and he healed my paper cut.

He pulled back, his bright yellow eyes staring into my identical ones, his lips obscenely red, and his curls messy. He looked more alive then a few minutes ago. I guessed he hadn't hunted in the few days I spent with Louis.