He chuckles a little and I feel him come just a little bit closer, making my insides go crazy. Since when was I so affected by his actions?

'Make me.' His fingers brush against my cheek, to my chin and he carefully raises it, so I had to look in his eyes. His eyes were full of.. different emotions.

Happiness, love, and some other emotions I couldn't quite read in them. His eyes shine beautifully when the sun is directed on them..

'Ma- Make you?' Oh that's just great. Stuttering, could I even do something worse? Probably now.

His smirk leaves his face and is replaced by a genuine and warm smile. His eyes shifting, looking at all my face features. First he looks straight into my eyes, giving each of them a separate stare as he diverted his gaze from left and right, then going down to my nose. His smile grows bigger, probably because he notices my nose twitches a little when I'm nervous..

And last, he looks at my lips. I could see the lust in his eyes. Not in a weird, perverted way. But in a way that felt like an ̶ I want to be by your side.. forever.

His eyes shift again to mine and before I even knew it, he was inching closer once again. The apes were not prancing anymore, they were stomping and running around, making my insides go crazy. This feeling.. it feels so new.

I give him one look before closing my eyes, and soon after I feel his lips pressing against mine. It was soft, just like the times before. I feel the tip of his tongue on my lower lip, and I give him access. I let him lead and his hand snakes around my neck, drawing me closer. My breath hitches a little bit but I don't care. This was the first time, that I wanted more of him. Like really.

Not just for a part. I want the Park Jaehyung. The boy who has helped me through my tough times. The boy who never left my side, even when he showed his feelings and I was leaning to someone else. The boy who never stopped looking at me.

The boy, who I have now fallen for.

He eventually breaks the kiss and my eyes flutter open, to see him trying to catch his breath. A glimpse of absolute happiness in his eyes. His hand that was on my neck is no resting on my cheek, making circular moves with his thumb.

I blink a couple of times to register what had happened, and for the first time I didn't feel like I was only doing it with half of my intention.

I had poured all my feelings into this one kiss, and it felt right. I said that before, but this one felt different. It really did.

My hand softly goes up to rest on his, and I close my eyes, sort of snuggling my cheeks into his hand. I hear a soft chuckle and a second after I feel him shift a little, his hand now disappeared from my cheek. Leaving my cheek cold and.. I wouldn't say lonely but that is the best description.

I open my eyes again to see his hand right in front of my eyes. His tall figure now towering over me, giving me his help to get up. I gladly take it and he pulls me up a little too hard. I almost get launched right into his arms but I managed to stand still right before I could meet his broad chest.

'Let's go back and just admit our defeat. I feel like I've gained something more important anyways.' He says while I snake my arm in his, trying to keep up with his large steps.

'What may that important thing be?' He turn to look at me and sincerity is written all over his face.

He opens his mouth to say something, but before he could do that I chuckle at him.

'What?'

'You just can't hide your feelings, can you?' I tap his nose with my fingertip and smile at him, already knowing what he was going to say.