26

He's just a lost boy, in a world full of misleading things and I don't know what I should do..

But then at the same time, he hurt Wonpil.. How fucked up his mind is now, if the real Joshua was still in there, he would have never done that.

I give Jae a look, who is still worriedly looking my way. His gaze warms me up, it's as if his eyes speak the loudest for him. His words and actions are just a small amount of the feelings he actually has inside of him. And I can feel it.

And as much as I want to accept his feelings and stare at him with the same worried yet heart-warming gaze, I'm suddenly stuck in between Jae and Joshua.

Because I have noticed Joshua is lost. Lost in his own thoughts and in his own life.

'We won't break up.' He suddenly crosses his arms and I look at him. Staring into the yet-again cold, and empty eyes.

This made me immediately regret doubting my feelings for Jae. His cold stare, as if it was on his face his entire life, wasn't going to get any better. It was imprinted in his mind.

His gentleman-like appearance was gone, leaving a cold stone-hearted man. And it made me so sick.

'I'm not talking about you and her. I'm talking about your brothers. If you know what I mean.' Joshua scoffed and let out a this-is-unbelievable sigh.

'I can't believe you're so shallow. How could a love-relationship cause Seventeen and me to break up. You didn't think like that when we were a couple. You've changed Jiyeon. It's for the better I left you.'

Ouch..

'I don't want to see you again. Don't interfere with my life ever fucking again. And don't fucki-'

'Shut the fuck up Joshua.' Jae stands there, looking at Joshua. And oh if looks could kill..

'I have been looking from afar and didn't want to interfere. But you, saying those mean things that aren't even true, really got me fed up. So can you just shut up and let's not tell such lies. Jiyeon deserves so much more than that. The truth and the warmth of a loved one. That's what she deserves.'

Jae..

Joshua fumbles with his seatbelt and quickly stands up. 'I've been telling the truth. Don't dare and say that I'm lying. I'm going.' He bumps his shoulder against Jae's and Jae stumbles back, almost falling but he quickly grabs one of the chairs.

After looking back at Joshua, Jae sits down next to me and lets out a big sigh. 'Jiyeon, are you okay?'

I look at him and still see the flaming anger in his eyes. I give him a small smile and nod my head in response. His eyes soften a bit and he lays his head back and closes his eyes. I do the same and feel his hand grab mine.

A small smile forms on my face and soon I fall asleep.

~~

'Okay students, go to your assigned sleeping place and come back here after 1 hour. You're dismissed.'

Everyone starts talking and Jae and I walk towards the building. It was a big mansion, painted in white with big windows and 3 stories high.

I admire the building and with Jae by my side, we went inside to find our rooms.

Once we get inside, we have to part ways because of course the boys and the girls will be divided into different parts of the building. 'for safety measures' they said. Everyone's scurrying around, trying to find their room and honestly I have trouble looking for it as well.

I once again look at the key that was given to me. '14' was written in a basic manner on a white paper that is attached to the golden key.

My eyes wander around, looking for a door that has '14' on it. 'Aish, why is this so hard.'

I walk to the second floor and finally see a door with 10 on it. So I am doing great after all. I smile to myself and walk to a wooden door that has a big 14 on it.

Hmm, I wonder who my roommate is..

I open the door and peek inside, when I see no one to greet I just walk inside and put my stuff on one of the beds.

'She'll probably not mind me taking this one.' Then suddenly the door that seems to lead to the bathroom opens and someone walks outside.

'What are you doing here?' I look up and see the one I didn't want to have to be involved with this MT, my oh my does life not even give a damn about me.

'Omg are you kidding me.' I scoff in disbelief and look over at Valerie. She is tapping her high heels on the floor, annoyance can be read on her face.

'You're not the only one here disliking it.' I fake-smile at here and cock my head to the side.

'Then that's settled, let's just ignore each other, okay?' She nods as she points at me with her finger.

'But I take that bed, if I wake up with the sun right in my face I'll get grumpy.' I roll my eyes and mouth a 'bullshit you're always grumpy' under my breath. She walks to my luggage and touches it as if it's the most dirtiest thing she has ever seen and literally throws it to the other side of the room.

'Yah!' I stand up and kind of threaten her by standing really close. But unfortunately it wasn't as intimidating because I was like 5cm smaller than her.

'Don't. Touch. My. Stuff. Or I'll kill you.' A tsk tsk tsk sounds escapes her lips and she eyes me.

'Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do. I'm almost shivering from fear. Let's keep this friendly, okay?' Her fake-smile she put on disgusts me.. It's like she's ready to jump at me any moment..

'Let's see how this will go.'

~~

'Jae!' I run to him and attack him with a hug. Right now I just need some comfort.. How am I going to survive this MT with that stupid bitch as my roommate..

Jae sensed that something is wrong so he strokes my back in a circular motion and hums a soft lullaby.

I let out a long and deep sigh when I let go of him. My lips pout automatically and with big, sad puppy eyes I look up at him. His lips tremble, showing that he's nervous.

'You'll never guess who my roommate is.' I say sarcastically and his gaze immediately turns towards Valerie who's with Joshua. My gaze naturally follows and I see the two whispering to each other, eyeing Jae and I from time to time.

What are they talking about..

Author's Note

I'm sorry it took so long again guys I suck ;n;. And this chapter isn't so good.. Mianhae ! I'll show a better me in the future. Thank you guys all so much for always supporting me and liking my story ~! You guys are the best hihi love you