2

"You guys can pick a bedroom on the 1st floor. Get your stuff unpacked and come down so we can catch up on what happened. Oh and your aunt will come back home in 50 minutes." We bow to my uncle and go to the 1st floor. "I want a room beside noona's room!" I look at dad. "Appa (father), you can pick a room first, we'll wait." He nods and randomly goes into a room. "Shall we pick a room now?" Jisung and I examine every room and eventually I pick the one at the end of the corridor and Jisung picks the one next to mine. My room was white with one turquoise wall. It has a king sized bed and a desk in the corner. The window leads to a small balcony with 3 chairs and a small table. There is obviously a closet and normal stuff like that. I put all of my clothes in the closet and I put my pictures of me and other people on my desk. "Hmm, I'll just put my laptop on my bed." Yes, I talk to myself quite a lot. I spend a little more time on arranging my stuff and when I'm done I finally can check up on Jisung. His room is similar to mine but more boyish or something and he doesn't have a balcony. "Let's go downstairs." We jokingly punch each other while walking downstairs.

"Are you liking the house so far?" Uncle serves us some tea and I gladly take it. "Yes! The house is beautiful." I nod and take a sip of the delicious Korean tea. "That's good to hear." He grabs a flyer out of his pocket and shows it to me. "For if you want to find work, I have work for you if you want or need it." I grab the flyer and look at it. "P-pledis entertainment? What is that?" He smiled and starts to explain. "I'm the CEO of a company as you already know. Pledis entertainment is my company. I train boys and girls so they can become idols. As of now I have let a group called Seventeen debut in May. And we have more trainees so they'll eventually become idols too." It's nice to see him telling this very proudly, he should be. It's a great company I think. "Oh, that sounds nice! If I work there I won't become an idol right?" He laughs. "Depends, can you sing and dance?" I rub the back of my neck. "Mweh, it's so-so." Jisung scoffs. "Noona! You're really good at both! Uncle I've seen her dance and sing, she's really good." I smack Jisung lightly on the head. "Ssht! That's supposed to be a secret!" I slide down a little in my seat and shrug. "Show us." Appa motions me to the open space next to the table. I hesitantly get out of my seat walk to the open space. "Do you guys have something in mind or..?" They all made stupid think faces. "Ah noona! That one you showed me a couple of days ago! You know that uh.. I don't remember what it's called." "Aa, Dope?" Jisung nods excitedly. "Yes that! You should show that." I get ready and ask Jisung to put the instrumental version on. "Ah, is it ok if I do a boy group song?" Uncle nods. "Of course!" I look at Jisung to signal that he can start the song.

The part where Rap monster talks comes and I start to sing and dance. "Ayo ladies and gentleman~" My voice cracked at some parts because I didn't get the chance to warm up but the dance went well. My rap skills have to be improved because my voice doesn't have that swagger sound. (lol idek) I turn and do the end pose and everyone clapped. I just awkwardly smile at them. "So.. How was it?" Uncle puts his 2 thumbs in the air. "It was really good! If you're already this good you only need training for like 2 months." Jisung smiles and jumps up and down. "Noona you can become famous!" "Eyy, I don't know if I want to become an idol to be honest. Appa, what do you think I should do?" He looks kind of worried, but he also has this twinkle in his eyes. "Do what feels right Jiyeon-ah. This is a decision only you can make, I'll support you no matter what." My dad is so sweet, I walk up to him and give him a big hug. "I love you." He hugs me back. "Uncle, do you think I can handle it?" He walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "I think so, but it's a hard decision to make so you can think about it. How about I take you to the company tomorrow so you can see how it goes? NU'EST and Seventeen will be there so you can see them practice." My eyes start to sparkle. My uncle is really cool not even kidding. "I would love to!"

~~