10

They point at a guy with long hair. His face is perfectly shaped and his smile is gorgeous. "Uhh.. Aren't you Jun..?" I bite my lip. I really want it to be right.. It will be so awkward if it's wrong though. They all start laughing and 'Jun' just pouts. It's not right huh. "No, I'm nor Jun. I'll give you one more chance." I try to think of all the possible names but none of them sound right.. "Can you give me the first letter? Please?" I do some aegyo, making Joshua glare at me but I just secretly smile. Everyone screams because of my surprise aegyo and they all slap eachother. They're a bunch of teenage boys, that's clear. "The first letter is a J." They all look at me in anticipation. Hmm.. Joshua, Jun and.. Oh! "Jeonghan!" I point at him but quickly take my hand back. "Ah sorry." I bow to him but he just smiles. "That's right!" I smile and look at the other. They point at Joshua this time and we both give them a 'are-you-serious' look and mentally facepalm ourselves. "That's Joshua. And I totally do not know him." I say with my most sarcastic voice. They look confused for a second but once they figure it out they all laugh their asses off. "Sorry about that." Jeonghan awkwardly touches his neck. "Do you know him?" They point at Woozi this time. "Guys, please. We work together on my songs. Remember?" They mentally slap each other and I laugh at their dorky cuteness.

They point to a black-haired guy now. He is wearing a bucket hat and looks absent-minded. "Aren't you Wonwoo?" He smiles and claps. "Yay! You know me!" He goes close to me to high-five me. "Aww that's so unfair!" Jeonghan pouts and I bow to him once again. "No need to be so formal, you know." I smile at him. "Yes, sorry about that."

They all ask me if I know them. I only know Joshua, Woozi, Wonwoo, Seungkwan and DK in the first try. Everyone else had to give me a hint. I feel bad for them.. "I'll show you guys my full support from now on!"

"Did you see our Adore U part switch version? Did you see how I shoved Seungkwan aside?" Vernon is telling me all kinds of stories, proud of himself. He should be, he's talented that's for sure. "Yeah, the part switch version is very nice! Joshua showed it to me." Joshua smiles proudly and nods. "You and Joshua have a good connection huh. That's good." S.Coups states. It makes me freeze a little bit but he doesn't mean it like that, right? "Yes hyung, we already knew each other when we still lived in LA." I can hear the slight nervousness in Joshua's voice, which he's trying to hide because that's also pretty obvious. Let's just hope S.Coups didn't catch on. S.Coups squints his eyes a little at us but turns into his bubbly leader self again.

Phew.. I'm not ready to tell so many people already. "Noona, when are you debuting?" Dino asks me. He's a cute dongsaeng. "1 and a half weeks. I'm really nervous.. But I'm also really excited!" They all nod in agreement, since they too have been in this stage and that's less than 2 months ago. "It's going to be okay, we'll be here to support you." Joshua puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder, making me feel appreciated and loved. I smile at him in a 'I-love-you-and-I-want-you-to-know-it' way and I feel all 12 pairs of eyes on us. I look at them one by one and stop at S.Coups. He's sensing something.. I know it.

"Is there something going on between you two?" S.Coups has this stern look on his face but it's also a soothing expression? I don't know I'm probably losing my mind. I feel cold sweat on my neck and I look at Joshua, who's also taken aback. "So there is.. For how long now?" He sounds like a scolding father to be honest.. How can his face still be a sweet but strict one. "Uhm.. Well. We, Joshua and I are dating." I whisper the end but I know they can hear me clearly. They all gasp and they start to whisper. They don't like it.. I feel tears welling up in my eyes until..

"Really? I'm so happy for you guys!" S.Coups comes closer to hug Joshua and I. Wait what.. They actually all support us! Omg this is so great! Tears of happiness escape my eyes making everyone shocked. I just shake with my hand while smiling like an idiot. "It's nothing I'm just so happy that you're accepting me. And also a big burden has just come off my shoulders." I huff and look at Joshua, who's looking at me giving me this warm and fuzzy feeling. "So did you already kiss?" Jun smirks at us. "Don't even talk about that!" Woozi holds his head in his hands, shaking as if he is trying to get the memory out of his mind. "You already knew?! And you walked in on them kissing?!" DK is laughing so hard, making fun of Joshua, Woozi and I. "Welcome to our chaotic family." S.Coups gives me another hug and I gladly accept it. He's really such a great leader and person. He'll make you feel at ease and that's one of the most important things. "Thank you guys." Everyone joins the hug, squeezing me. "G-guys. Can't breathe." Everyone except for Joshua pulls out of the hug and smile at us. "I ship it! #Jiyeon.. Wait no #Jisoo Wait.. Hmm, why do you guys have the same syllable. What will your ship name be.." Everyone is thinking out loud, I hear all sorts of stupid idea. For example: gross couple coming from Woozi. "What about YeonSoo? Or SooYeon no wait that's too normal."

"Your name is Leah right?" I nod. "Maybe JiLeah or JoshLeah or LeahSoo.. Why is this so hard~!" Dino keeps whining, it's truly heart-warming to see them thinking so hard about our ship name.

I'm just glad they're all accepting our relationship.

~~

So, I'm not really sure of the shipname.. If you guys know something please tell me, I might use it! I probably will since I'm really bad at combining names and stuff.. But yeah hoping you're liking it so far~! And see you in 10/11 days! ♥