5

"Again." I'm in the studio right now. Recording my song. It has been 1 month since I've started training for my debut. And I love every second of it. It's nice to think that I'll be able to stand on stage and perform my own song. The recording are going well but my rap needs to be improved.

I start to rap again, trying to be more fierce but I need to sound cute and bubbly too. It's hard rapping with a cute voice because my voice is lower pitched than the average girl's voice making my 'cute' rapping voice sound like crap.

"Better, but try to be just a little more cute and happy. After this we'll get food." Woozi is again helping me. Woozi has helped me for the past month the most out of the producers and he has been really kind to me. We've become close and I'm happy I finally have a friend other than my little brother lol. So I try my rap again and fortunately it's good enough.

"Well done Jiyeon-ah! Let's get some food right now. We'll do some more tomorrow." I put the headphones back on the table and nod. "Yes!" Woozi high-fives me when I come out of the recording room thingy and we walk to the cafeteria. "Did the CEO pick a date for your debut?" Woozie ask me when we both sit down at the table. I shake my head and begin eating my food. "Nope, he didn't tell me anything about that. Shouldn't you be with the Seventeen members right now? Since you guys are still promoting with Adore you?" To be honest, I really like the song adore you. It's so cute! "No, we have 2 days off so we get to do whatever we want. Oh by the way, the CEO told Joshua something about you and him catching up on each other's lives because you guys are already friends and the CEO asked him to begin today. You know anything about that?" Oh yeah, right.. I don't even want this. "Yes I already know but Joshua didn't come to me today. I already forgot about that to be honest."

"Jiyeon, the CEO wants you to go to Joshua right now. He said you already know the reason why so I just had to tell you to come to Seventeen's practice room." Joowon taps me on the shoulder. How funny, Woozi and I were just talking about that. I look at Woozi and he smiles, telling me to go. "Ah, yes just wait a second. Thanks Woozi for today! And see you tomorrow!" I wave him goodbye and put the food tray away.

I arrive at Seventeen's practice room but nobody is here? Guess I can just dance a little until he comes here.

I dance to Taste + bed Breaker, the performance Seventeen did before their debut. I just love the dance and it looks so cool. Just when Bed Breaker starts, the door opens and a grumpy Joshua walks inside. "Well hello there Mr. Grumpy." Joshua scoffs and sits on the ground. "Hey." Silence. Neither one of us can find the will to talk nor find a subject to talk about. Guess these 3 hours are going to be boring as hell.

"So.." I awkwardly walk around, hands behind my back. Joshua just looks at me like I am some weird animal spacing around. "I wonder.." I sit next to Joshua. "Why were you so cold a few weeks before you moved to Korea?" I don't even know why I'm asking this. It just slipped out of my mouth. I guess I just want to know the truth since we were friends.

"Why do you want to know?" He closes his eyes and leans against the wall. To be honest. I don't even know that, it just felt right to ask? "Just because." Well that turned out differently than what I expected. "Does it matter anyway? It's the past so why even bother." His eyes are still closed. Well you're just being an asshole right now. "I have my reasons." Joshua suddenly opens his eyes and looks into mine. What is this..? What is this feeling? "Than what are your reasons?"

I gulp. I don't want to tell him. That'd just make everything awkward. "My reasons are none of your business." Wow, threatening. Well done Jiyeon, well done. I pout because this conversation is literal crap. I hear a chuckle and look at him. "What's so funny." He just shakes his head and stares at nothing in particular. "Nothing, your pouting face just looks so stupid." Well excuse me. I punch his shoulder and he looks at me as if he is ready to kill me. "You're such an asshole!" I punch him again but he stops me. "You should stop right there. You don't want any problems with me." He tilts his head and looks at me with this weird twinkle in his eyes. Why did you change so much?

"Let me go." I struggle to get out of his grip but he tightens his hand around my wrist. "And why should I? You wanted to punch me. I should defend myself." He smirks and waits for my reaction. Seriously, he's annoying me so much right now. "Joshua, stop." My arm does all kinds of movement to get out of his grip, but nothing helps. Since when did you become so strong?

"I don't want to." His face comes closer all of a sudden. My cheeks heat up and I'm unable to breath. Too. Close. "What are you doing!" I try pushing him away with my free hand but he doesn't even budge. I hate you so much right now. "I'm making you feel things right? Don't deny it." That evil smirk is getting on my nerves. "N-no.. You're not." Shit. Why did I stutter.

"Yeah that's so convincing." And because of my mistake, his decision was to come closer. How. Fun. "Joshua stop!" He gets shocked by my sudden outburst and moves back a little."I want to know. Why were you so cold to me? Why didn't you see.." Confusion grows inside of him. "What did I not see?" Tears fill up my eyes, dropping very slowly to the ground.

"I liked you Joshua. I liked you. That's why I want to know."

~

AAH, Jiyeon confessed ;c Hope you're liking it so far ^^