3

"LEAH!" Luna hugs her webcam and I do the same. "It's so good to see you! So how's the house? Are they taking good care of you?" She feels like my mother sometimes, but I love her lol. "It's perfect, the house is beautiful and my uncle is really nice." I'm not sure if I should tell her about my opportunity to become an idol, because she knows I want it for a long time now but I'd better not.. right? "That's good to hear. Any guys chasing you?" I mentally smack her on the head. "Of course not! I've only been here for like 8 hours." She shrugs. "It could happen, you're hot af!" I do a very derpy model pose and we both laugh our asses off. We talk for another 2 and a half hours until I look at the clock. "But Lun, I'm really tired since it's 2AM and I want to go to sleep. I have to be somewhere tomorrow and it'd be appreciated if I look decent." Luna nods and shows me a heart sign. "Of course! Sleep well and remember! I'm the best person in the world and no one can top that, aka I'm your best friend and if someone comes like HEY be like no no no Luna is my bae." Such a bae. "Yeah yeah sure, you're my ultimate number 1 bae. Sleep well you dork." We wave each other goodbye and I hang up.

I stir in my sleep, nervous about tomorrow. What if I really don't like the idol life, or how the practices go? I can always do something different right? I hope so.. But I do want to experience the idol life, it looks so fun when you see them on TV shows. Oh well, I'll see.

Omg what to wear?! I don't have anything.. Eh who would care. I put on a pastel purple skirt with a white crop top and white chunky heels. The makeup look I go for is a light typical Korean makeup with gradient lips. I put my hair in a ponytail and let my bangs as it is. (Blunt bangs, not side swept or anything like that.) I grab a white ribbon and put it in my hair. When I look into the mirror, I smile for some strange reason. "I can do this~"

"Bye Dongsaeng (Jisung). Bye appa! I'll get back soon!" I wave them goodbye. Uncle starts to drive and I blow my dad and Jisung a kiss. "Be kind!" My dad and Jisung make a heart together, they're just too cute when it comes to their actions towards me. I keep waving until they leave my side, I sit back in my seat and look at my uncle. "I'm nervous, although I'm just going to take a look around." I take a deep breath and reassure myself it's going to be alright. "It's okay Jiyeon. If it's too hard on you I'm always in the building if you need me." "Thanks uncle." I smile and get excited after his words. Let's see how this Pledis entertainment is!

We arrive at a white building, in front of the building is a board with Pledis and a planet on it. The building is smaller than I thought to be honest. But I guess the real practice is in a real studio. "Are you excited to see how it is?" I nod with full excitement, but I'm still a little bit nervous because I don't know what to expect. "Let's do this!" I pump my first in the air and get out of the car.

"So here is the information desk. Hello mister Park." Uncle greets the man behind the information desk. The man greets us back and looks at me weirdly. "Who is that mr. Han?" Uncle puts an arm around me and puts a wide smile on his face. "This is my niece, Han Jiyeon. She is interested in the idol life so I wanted to give her the opportunity to look around." I bow to the man and introduce myself, he smiles at me and bows back. "Have a nice day mr. Han and miss. Han." We thank him and walk further.

"So now that you've seen everything, let's look at some groups practicing. Joowon here will lead you to the practice rooms, I have to go to my office, you know where to find it." I nod and bow to my uncle and wave him goodbye. "Hello, my name is Baek Joowon, I'll lead you to the practice rooms now." I follow him to the basement floor. He opens a door and there is a song playing. I don't know it unfortunately. "This is seventeen, they're making another choreo to their title song 'Adore you'." He song sounds catchy already and we walk in.

The first thing that captures my eye are the amount of members. There are so many! And they all look so cute haha. One of the guys turns of the music and they all turn to look at me and Joowon. "Hey guys! This is Han Jiyeon, she's the niece of our CEO and she might become an idol too." "W-wait, Han Jiyeon? As in Leah?" One of the guys steps forward. No way in actual hell he's also here. "Joshua? No way! What are you doing here?!" Joshua was my first ever crush when we were in high school in LA. But he moved to Korea because of some problems, at least that's what he said. And he didn't even like me back then, he had a girlfriend named Valerie. We were friends though, but for some strange reason, a few weeks before he moved to Korea, he acted strange around me. "I want to ask you the same thing. Why did you move to Korea?" A guy suddenly walks up to Joshua. "Hyung, (older brother/guy) who is this?" "She's someone I know when I lived in LA, Dino-ah. But yeah, so why did you move here?" Thinking about my mother and the hardships my family had brings me to tears but I quickly stop them from falling. "Just some problems." I gulp and look at Joshua. "It's been a while huh." Luckily the tingly feeling I had whenever I saw him is gone, otherwise it would be a big problem if I would join the same company. "So are you joining Pledis?" I nod. "Yeah, probably."

~

Ahh, she finally meets Joshua :3