27

Jiyeon's POV:

Their gazes were still directed at us, even though the teachers were explaining our next task or mission or whatever it is. They sensed we were also looking at them so the gazes were less frequent but it makes me feel uncomfortable..

I got closer to Jae and wrap my arm around him, trying to get a little comfortable with his touch. He looks down at me and gives me those heart-warming smile. His warmth gives me a little comfort, but I still can't stop the feeling of being watched, being watched by the two people who hate me now.

But oh well, I hate them too.

'You may now begin with the scavenger hunt.' I blink my eyes and try to think of the things our teachers said earlier. I wasn't really listening..

'Jiyeon, we have to go. Let's go.' Jae pulls on my arm and slides his hand down to mine. His fingers intertwine in mine and he leads the way to wherever we were going.

*~*

'What are we even looking for.' I say as I look at the ground, up in the trees. Even under big leaves. This is literally useless.

Jae sighs and stops, giving a look at the map the teachers gave us. 'It says it is right here!' He exclaims and throws his hands in the air, looking defeated.

'Let's just stop and go back, it's taking forever!' I sigh and sit myself on the grassy and filled with leaves ground. My hands roam around the grass and I start plucking some of it.

Jae sits beside me and stares at the map once again before finally giving in. He lays his head on my shoulder and admires the view.

It isn't anything special, just a path which was surrounded by trees, plants, a few pretty white and pink flower. But it looks pretty magical, like a path to the home of little fairies.

I lay my head on his and close my eyes, trying to relax a bit. Scavenger hunts weren't really my thing.. wait no. They were my thing, I just didn't like it when I was bad at it. Then it was the worst. I'm such a little kid I know.

I feel his arm move and open my eyes, to see his hand wandering around, searching for mine. When he finally found my hand he takes my hand in his and starts rubbing it with his thumb. It feels like a lot of tiny, wait no gigantic apes were prancing around in my stomach, yes, not even butterflies. They were moving too fast and felt too heavy for being butterflies.

His warm breath falls on my collarbone and it felt nice. His steady breathing is very soothing. His soft bleached hair was soft and he smells nice, a nice citrus scent filling the air. I smile and think about him. Jae.

How perfect he actually is.

'Are you thinking of how hot I am?' He suddenly says. He turns to look at me, bumping his head a little into mine. A smirk is plastered on his face, amused even though he didn't.. or well did know the answer.

I feel my cheeks grow a bright shade of pink and look at him with shock in my eyes. He has never been this.. straight-forward. This.. boyish? Lol what the hell Jiyeon. 'No, of course not. Pff. Why would I do that ha-ha..'

Doesn't sound fake at all.. Nice.

His face inches closer to mine and stops right when I could feel his hot breath tickle my lips. The apes were prancing again.. stupid apes.

'So you were!' He shot me a mischievous smile and inches just a little closer.

'Oh shut up..' I manage to mutter and look down at everything. Everywhere but Jae's eyes..