4

"I didn't know you could sing or dance." Why does he seem like such an asshole? "Well, you didn't really know that much about me." He shrugs. "True, but we have to practice again. So I guess I'll see you later." Joshua walks to the music installation and turns on the music, everyone except for him bows at me and get in position. I bow back and leave the room together with Joowon. "How do you know Jisoo?" Joowon stops walking and looks at me. "We were in the same high school in LA."

"Have you decided yet whether you want to become an idol or not?" I am in uncle's office now because I've seen everything and it's almost time to go, we're just talking a little bit right now. "Yeah I think so, but am I going to be in a group?" I honestly really want ot be in a group, that seems so much more fun because that way I can get to know people. But unfortunately my uncle shakes his head. "No, because we don't have female trainees who are ready to debut, you're going to be a solo artist. If it's really needed you can live in the dorms where all the other trainees live in, but as for now living with me is good enough. If you want to start right away I already have a contract for you to sign." He grabs the contract with all the information and stuff. "Read it and take you time. You can always hand it in to me." I nod and start reading the contract. "When will I start practicing?" Uncle puts his arms in the air. "Whenever you sign the contract." I nod and grab a pen that's laying on his desk. "Do I have to call you CEO now?" He nods with a smile. "Yeah, that's fair for everyone, but at home you can just call me uncle."

The way back home is silent, but not in an awkward way. Uncle turns on the radio and a familiar yet unfamiliar song pops up. "Who is this?" he laughs and gives me a hurt look. "That's Seventeen, you can't recognize them?" Oh so it is! "Did you like seeing them in the practice room?" I nod. "Yes, but I didn't know Joshua was in Seventeen." He looks at me. "You know Joshua?" I nod and turn my head to look at him. "Yes, we attended the same high school back in LA." "Maybe you guys can catch up on your lives. You can learn from him, since you already know each other. It would be easier that way right?" What no, I don't want that. He is different and it feels like I don't know him anymore. "Ah, no that's not needed uncle." But being the stubborn uncle and CEO he is. "No, I insist on it. And you basically have to obey my orders when it comes to your idol career. i think it's a great way to start." Why.. just why. "Uh.. Ok uncle." Why does this feel completely wrong and extremely stupid?

Noona! So how did it go?" Jisung jumps onto my back and I piggy back him to the living room. "You know, for a 14 year old you're quite heavy and tall, we should've switched since I'm smaller than you." I make a sad-face and he just shakes his head. "Just tell me how it went!" So I start my story and talk about how the my 'tour' went and everything that happened, but I left the Joshua part out of it. "Wah noona you're going to be an idol! I'm so happy for you! Am I going to meet the other noona's?" Lol no noona's for you little player. "Nope, I'm going solo because there aren't any trainees who are ready for debut, but I am so I'll go solo." Jisung sulks a bit and I slap him harder than usual. "Don't mess with the best noona in the world!"

The next day ~

"So Jiyeon, are you experienced with writing lyrics or any song making stuff?" I'm in my uncle's office once again, we're now discussing my debut song and my first mini album. Rhymer and some other people will help me with the album but one of the most shocking is Woozi. "Isn't Woozi a member of Seventeen?" My uncle/the CEO nods very proudly. "Yes, but his producing skills are phenomenal. Today you'll start by writing lyrics with Woozi and we'll also be working on your rap. Woozi is waiting in studio 3, the one at the end of the corridor. You know where to find it." I nod and bow to him before I leave.

I arrive at studio 3 and quietly knock on the door. "Yes, come inside!" A sweet voice rings into my ears. I open the door and I am greeted by a cute little guy with pink hair. "Ah, hello. My name is Jiyeon." I bow to him and shake his head. "Yea, my name is Woozi. We'll be working on your song right?" I nod and we both sit down. "Our CEO told me he wants the song to be bubbly but with a story. Have any ideas?" Hmm, bubbly yet with a story.. I don't know if I'm bubbly enough though. I'll definitely have to work on my face expressions lol. "Umm. Maybe a song about how I became an idol? Or something like that I don't really know." Woozi nods and asks me to tell him all about me, what happened when I was in LA and why I moved to Korea. And how I got asked to be an idol.

And this is where my idol life starts.