8

"Will you be with me."

Joshua and I harmonize the last words of the song Crush. We've been practicing for our duet like crazy and my debut is in 2 weeks! I'm so nervous but all my seniors have helped me with everything, I'm very thankful to all of them.

After the last note we both clap. "Waah, it's perfect!" Joshua holds his two thumbs in the air and smiles. "Yes it's really good! I'm so glad we get to do this." I'm falling in love with Joshua even more. We're more comfortable around each other and it's really making me happy. Being around him gives me this energy.

"Have you been practicing for your debut song? It's in 2 weeks right?" I nod. "Yeah, everything's going well but I'm just so nervous. What if the people will not like me. Going solo is pretty hard." He nods and pouts his lips. He needs to stop being cute though like what even is this. "You're going to do well. We'll all be cheering for you. Fighting!" We high-five each other and rehearse Crush one more time.

"Let's grab some dinner. I'll pay." Joshua says while we are walking out of the practice room. "Sure, but I was hoping to get some fresh air. Can we go to the rooftop first?" He nods and leads to the way rooftop.

"Aah, refreshing." I sit down and look at the almost setting sun. It looks beautiful. The pink-orange tinted sky is very soothing. Joshua sits next to me, also admiring the beautiful view. "I personally love sunsets. They're so pretty." I look at the sky with a child-like smile. I hear Joshua chuckle and look at him confused. "What's so funny?" He smiles with this loving eye-smile. "You're cute when you talk about things you like." Even Joshua shocks himself by saying that. My cheeks heat up and I can feel my face getting red. I quickly look the other way and gulp. "N-no I'm not." Why do these little things make my heart flutter. He just said I'm cute. No big deal. I see him awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. Somehow it feels like the right time to tell him that I like him, but it also feels like the worst time ever so let's not risk anything.

"Everything sounds so delicious!" We're at a small restaurant next to the company. They have so many things on the menu. "I can't choose." I puff my cheeks while checking every dish on the menu. "What are you going to order Joshua?" I look up and see Joshua staring at me. I stare back and stop puffing my cheeks. "Uh, Joshua?" He blinks with his eyes a few times and smiles. "Uh, we can share the Kimchi fried rice since the portions are pretty big here. Oh uh only if you're okay with it." I close the menu and smile at him. "Yeah sure."

The food arrives pretty quick and a cute old lady puts everything on the table. "Here's one kimchi fried rice." She has this cute grandmother smile toward us. "You look good together." She nudges at us. We look at each other, both blushing, and quickly shake our head. "N-no, we're not a couple." Joshua explains but the old lady smirks. "Lies. Enjoy your meal." We bow to her and she walks away. "It smells so good! Have a good meal!" I attack the food right away. "Here, it's on the house." The old lady comes back with a plate of dumplings. "Waah thank you so much!" We bow again to her and start eating again. "Here." Joshua is holding his chopsticks in front of me, holding a dumpling. I've always wanted my boyfriend to feed me. I shyly take it and give him an eye-smile. "Thank you." I grab one of the dumplings and hold it in front of him. "Take one too." He smiles at me and takes a bit. It really feels like we're a couple right now.. I just want that part to be reality.

After we finish eating we walk back to the company. "You have a new phone right?" I nod and grab my phone out of my pocket. "Yeah, my uncle gave it to me. Why?" He grabs my phone and tries to unlock my password. "What are you doing?" He keeps getting my password wrong and he eventually looks at me. "What's your password?" I glare at him and cross my arms. "What are you going to do with my phone?" He smiles cheekily and just hands me my phone back. "Password?" I sigh and tick my password, it's 1230. Funnily enough it's Joshua's birthday but also my little brother's birthday.

He turns around so I can't see what he's doing, so childish but cute. "You're taking quite some time." I try to look over his shoulders but he's too tall for me to see it. After a while he turns around again and gives me my phone. "Done. You can't change anything!" He looks strictly into my eyes, slowly fading into a soft and sweet gaze. I stare back and get captivated by his cat-like eyes. After a while Joshua slowly comes closer to me, I can feel his breath and gulp. Is this really happening?

He cups my face with his hands and looks down at my lips. I close my eyes and wait for him to come closer. After a short time I feel his soft lips on mine. I melt under him and wrap my arms around him. I am the one who pulls away first and we look into each other's eyes again. We both smile and I hug him really tight. "Does that mean you like me?" Joshua puts his arms around my waist. "I guess it does."

He gives me a kiss on my forehead/fringe and warmly smiles at me. "Go home and get rest. And text me!" He ruffles my hair and we both go home.

I lie in my bed and I can't think of anything else. Joshua likes me.

I fall asleep, thinking of Joshua.

~

Yay they finally kissed  ♥