Prologue

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I sat there at my desk, doodling some hearts with some pink and red markers. Our teacher wanted us to make something for Valentine's day for the ones we loved. Everyone was making cards for friends and family but I knew who I was going to give mine to. It was Y/N.

I peeked up from my piece of paper to the girl and watched as she drew something on her paper. Her beautiful, tiny smile with her pink, plump lips made me happy. Her curtain of H/C hair was covering some of her face, making her E/C eyes pop out. She wore the school uniform: a white polo shirt, a grey skirt, and black dress shoes. Everyone hated the outfit, but I thought it suited Y/N.

Her eyes suddenly lifted from her paper and stared in my direction. I felt my cheeks heat up a million degrees and I snapped my head back down, looking at my paper.

Did she really just look at me?

I peeked my eyes back up and noticed her talking to another fourth grade boy. The grip on my marker suddenly became deadly. He shouldn't be talking to her. He's not stealing her from me.

"Why do you keep staring at her?" a voice said from right next to me.

I turned my head to look at the voice and I was met with a kid bigger than me. He had a evil grin on his face like he wanted to cause trouble.

"Do you like her?" he sang while snatching the paper from off my desk.

"Hey, give that back!" I snapped at him, trying to snatch the paper back but it was no use. He hung it just above me to where I couldn't reach.

The kid started laughing in my face. "Is this for your girlfriend?"

"Shut up!"

He then clasped the paper with both hands and tore it down the middle, the pieces falling to the floor. I gaped in horror. I was going to give that to her. He ruined it.

In a blinding rage, I tackled the boy to the ground. I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was I heard screams and cries, most sounding near us. I watched as I hit the boy repeatedly in the face, harder than I ever could have imagined. I saw the blood pour out from his nose and split lip. The red blood made me want to see more. I wanted to see him suffer for causing my most perfect project for my most dearest person ripped to shreds.

I was suddenly lifted off the boy by a pair of arms. I thrashed around, but the person was much stronger than me. At that moment I could feel the hot tears on my face. I knew from then on I was the one who was crying in the background. I watched as they helped the kid up and walked him out of the classroom, most likely to the nurses office.

I then looked at all the peers around me. All their eyes were on me, staring at me with a mixture of awe and horror. But one look caught my eye. It was Y/N's. She looked at me, her eyes widened. She seemed concerned about something. I could see her eyes following the tears down my face and dripping off my chin to the cool, tile floor.

"Everyone, back to their desks!" the teacher who was holding onto me yelled across the room.

I watched as the kids dispersed, their eyes still lingering on me. I didn't care about them. I just cared about Y/N and how she looked horrified to find me beating someone up.

The teacher whirled me around to face him and looked me dead in my dark brown eyes. "You, Mr. Min, are going to the head master's office."

He then dragged me out of the room, my wrist being tugged along. But as I walked out I watched Y/N the whole time. She was back to coloring her paper, drawing little hearts on it. At least she seemed to not be too occupied with my fight. I didn't want her to remember me like that. But one day I'll give her a Valentine... Just not today...

~~~~~

Hey you people who like to read my crappy writing! I hope you liked this. I'll be posting a new chapter every Thursday. If you forget, you can just check out my description on my profile. And also I'll try and make the chapters long. I've been really sucky at that lately. Let's try and shoot for two stars by next Thursday! It would really help me a lot. Thanks! <3

~ Carmen the Firellama