Chapter 27

--- Taehyung Pov ---

"You guys I got a text from
(Y/n)!" I said running over to the guys.

I then showed them our conversation and we all waited for a text back.

"Look she's texting back!" Namjoon said pointing to the screen.

As we were all looking at the screen the three dots disappeared and we all looked at each other confused.

"She stopped texting back." I said stating the obvious.

"Taehyung you dont think they... You know hurt her or anything right?" Yoongi said with nervousness in his voice.

"I dont think so, because from what I know Jungkook still loves her so I dont think he would let anyone hurt her." I said looking at my phone once more.

"Can you track her phone?" Jimin said pointing at my phone.

"Her phone just lost signal..." I whispered in a low voice.

"How are we gonna find her now?" Jimin said while Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder.

"I dont know but either way we're going to get her." I said as I turned and grabbed the car keys.

"We're going to get more weapons so come on." I said as we started to walk out the door.

We then got inside the car and started to drive and all I could think of was (Y/n).

--- Y/n Pov ---

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Jungkook yelled as he snatched my phone from me.

"What the hell did it look like I was doing dumbass." I said yelling at back at Jungkook.

He then started look through my phone and I tired to get it back but he moved.

"I see you texted your 'boyfriend' ." Jungkook said throwing my phone down and crushing it as he stomped on it repeatedly.

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing stop." I said grabbing Jungkook by the arm and pulling him back a little.

He then slammed me against the wall with both of his hands on each side of my head and kissed me passionately.

He bit my lip asking for entrance but I denied and just stood there he then ripped away and looked at me with pricing eyes.

"Tell me something (Y/n) what does he have that I don't?" Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

I didn't say anything I just stood there looking at him, I wanted the words to come out but its like my mouth didn't work.

"You know something (Y/n), you never really stop loving someone. You just take the love you have for one person and give it to another but when you think about that person you know deep down you know you will always love them." Jungkook said leaning closer to me.

"J-jungkook get the hell away from me." I said trying to push his arms away.

"Hell no, we are not going nowhere until we settle this." Jungkook said putting his hand around my jaw.

"Now Fucking admit it (Y/n), tell me that you still love me... because I still love you." Jungkook said whispering the last part.

"That's fucking bullshit Jungkook you cant love me after all the shit you put me thorough." I said yelling.

"(Y/n) there's just some things you dont understand and I cant tell you right now." Jungkook said yelling even louder now.

"What the fuck ever Jungkook, but if you really want your Fucking answer yes Jungkook I still love you and  I never stopped!" I said screaming and pushing pass Jungkooks arm and laying under the covers as he turned off the lights and stormed out the room.

As I laid there in the dark I started to cry, I cant believe I really confessed how I really felt about jungkook.

Yeah I still loved him but I loved Taehyung way more he hasn't hurt me and I'm surely not leaving him for Jungkook.

Jungkook then came storming back into the room and laid on the other side of the bed.

"(Y/n) stop crying and sleep." Jungkook said and I could tell he had his eyes on me.

"Im not crying." I said in a stern voice.

"You cant fool me I can tell by your breathing." Jungkook said turning and putting his arm around me.

"Stop fucking touching me Jungkook." I said removing his arm and falling asleep.

---

I woke up and felt an arm around my waist and smiled a bit I then remembered it wasn't Taehyung's and my smile immediately faded away.

Its been almost 3 days of me being here and me and Jungkook haven't spoken since what happened the other night. I just want this all to be over, I just want to go home.

I then unwrapped Jungkooks arm and got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I just stood there looking in the mirror.

'Well it could be worst.' I thought as I tilted my head to the side.

Jungkook then came into the bathroom and started to brush his teeth.

"Umm... (Y/n)?" Jungkook said looking at me.

I then turned my head to look at Jungkook and he started to talk.

"(Y/n) we're leaving tomorrow and going to America and your coming." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"We're leaving and your coming, you dont have a choice." Jungkook said walking out the bathroom and the room before I could say anything else.

--- Taehyung Pov ---

We're now driving around looking for where Jungkook and (Y/n) might be like we've been doing for the past 2 days.

It feels like we've been everywhere but we still haven't found them yet.

"Wait Namjoon stop driving." I said as Namjoon stepped on the break.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon said looking at me with a confused face.

"Wait isn't that Jungkook right there?" Yoongi said pointing out the window.

"So you think (Y/n)'s in there?" Jimin said looking at each of us.

"Well it looks like we'll find out at midnight." I said looking back out the window.