Chapter 22

--- Y/n Pov ---

Im sitting on Namjoons couch with a suitcase full of clothes and shoes in the car.

Yoongis upstairs packing clothes along with Namjoon. Taehyung and Jimin is still nowhere to be found.

Namjoon then came down the stairs.

"We'll be back we're just going to put the bags in the car." Namjoon said as him and Yoongi walked out the door.

Taehyung then rushed through the door and threw him self on to me.

"Tae whats going on? What happened? Where are We Going?" I said flooding Taehyung with questions.

"(Y/n)... Jungkook and his gang is after us and we have to leave for a while." Taehyung said looking at the floor.

"But Taehyung why are they after us?" I said confused.

"Because last time I seen him and we got in argument he told me I was going to regret it, I thought he was just talking shit at the time but he wasn't. Before we got here they just tried to kill me and Jimin." Taehyung said looking at me.

"Oh my god are you guys okay, are you hurt?" I said panicking.

"(Y/n) we're fine." Taehyung said kissing me on the cheek and pulling me into a hug.

"Yoo guys we gotta go and we gotta go now." Yoongi said as he peeking his head in the door.

---

We're now in the car and we've been driving for hours and its now dark.

"Taehyung where are we going?" I said confused.

"We're going to our cabin it kinda deep in the woods where the trails are." Taehyung said looking my way.

"Can we stop by a gas station or something I have to pee really bad." Jimin said whining from beside me.

"Fineee." Yoongi said from the drivers seat.

---

We all went inside the gas station to either get snacks or use the restroom.

Im now at the sink washing my hands and I hear the door open behind me.

I then turned around to see a guy in a black hoodie and mask.

He then started to walk towards me and I started to panic as he covered my mouth and pinned me against the stall.