Chapter 15

--- Taehyung's Pov ---

    It was now the next morning, and I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm.

    I then got up and did my daily routine and texted (Y/n).

- Taehyung: Babeeeee?

    She didn't text back for a while so I figured she was still sleeping, but then a couple of minutes later a text popped across my screen.

- (Y/n): Hey Taee. 💕

    A smile then came across my face with her reply, even the simple things she does makes my heart flutter.

- Taehyung: I'm not going to school, I want to spend the day with you.

- (Y/n): Taehyung you should go to school you need the grades. You can see me later.

- Taehyung: But (Y/n) the grades don't matter if your not there. 😩

- (Y/n): Fine, I can already imagine your pouting face.

- Taehyung: I'll be over in an hour or so, see you then babe. 😘

- (Y/n): Okay 😘

    She never fails to make my heart skip a beat, I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone before.

As I was lost in my thoughts I got and incoming phone call and it was from Jimin.

- "Aye what's up Taehyung." Jimin said with a cheery voice.

- "Oh hey what's up jimin?"

- "Me, suga, and Namjoon will arrive in Seoul later, we would like to see you it's been awhile you know." Jimin said exhaling a deep breath.

- "Yeah I'll make sure to see you guys but I'm bringing my girlfriend."

- "Ooo so Taehyung has a girlfriend." Jimin said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

- "Jimin you don't understand it's the girl I told you about."

- "Taehyung you started dating her?!" Jimin said half yelling at me.

- "Listen Jimin I'll handle it, but what time are you guys coming."

-"Mmm, maybe around 6:00pm."

- "Okay we'll see you then." And with that being said I hung up the phone.

---

   30 minutes has now passed and I am now on my way to (Y/n)'s house.

   As I get closer I see a familiar figure standing there arguing back and fourth with her.

And it looked like it was Jungkook.