Chapter 7

"I didn't know you were the type to party a lot." Taehyung said with a smirk across his face.

"I don't party a lot, just every now and then." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, but wanna go dance?" Taehyung said with a rectangular smile on his face.

"Yeah I actually do, but just not with you." I said with a blank expression, as I made my way to the dance floor and Taehyung followed.

I got as far away from Taehyung as I possibly could, but it seemed like no matter how far I would get away from him, he would always ended up dancing with me again.

So I eventually went with it and started to dance with him.

I then started to see how much he was enjoying it, so I started to grind my hips against him just to be a tease, and he seemed to noticed and smirked.

"Wow your a good dancer." Taehyung said and started to chuckle a little.

"I can say the same about you." I said and started to smirk.

Me and Taehyung then continued to dance and I started to look around the room for Mina.

As I was looking around the room and I spotted the last person I wanted to see, standing right next to the couch where me and Taehyung was sitting not to long ago, and of course it was Jungkook.

He kept staring at me and it started to feel like his eyes were burning holes through me as always.

I was still thinking about Jungkook and his staring when Taehyung pulled my off of the dance floor.

"Come on let's drink." Taehyung said handing me a red cup of Hennessey, as I sat down on a chair.

"I'm glad you decided to dance with me." Taehyung said laughing once again.

"Its not like I actually had a choice, everywhere I went you followed." I said chuckling.

"Well of course I can't let anybody lay a finger on the princess." Taehyung winking at me.

"Don't call me that." I said laughing at his excuse.

As me and Taehyung where talking I looked up to see Jungkook talking with a girl.

He then looked up at me smirking as he started to kiss the girl passionately, and surprisingly the girl looked a lot like Mina from the back.

I then quickly dismissed the thought I had, because I know she would never do anything like that to me.

Me and Taehyung then continued to make small talk and Mina was still no where to be found.

But then again this is a pretty big house she could be anywhere.

"(Y/n)-ahhhhhh." Taehyung said squeezing my cheeks.

"What Taehyung?" I said said in a flat tone reverting my eyes to him.

"Want another drink?" Taehyung said offering me another cup.

"Oh no, I already feel a bit dizzy." I said giving him a little smile.

As Taehyung and I was in the middle of another one of our little conversations I seen a familiar figure walk through the door.

I kept on looking at the unknown person and stopped listening to Taehyung who was still talking.

The person finally turned to a different angle and I could see his face clearly.

My face expression then dropped and I could clearly see my brothers face, he was with one of the most known gangs Seoul.

He then turned and looked me in the eyes and started to rush through the crowd.

''Wow he's even avoiding me I guess I am alone.'' I thought in my head.

I then turned back to Taehyung who had a worried look on his face.

Tears then started to form in my eyes. I tried to hide my emotions but I couldn't right now all I wanted to do was run.