Chapter 25

"What if the owner comes out?" Namjoon said looking at us.

"We hold them at gun point." Yoongi said looking at Namjoon.

"Okay, you guys so Namjoon and Jimin stay by this car while me, (Y/n) and Taehyung go hotwire the car. Well drive the SUV back around here once its hot wired." Yoongi said and we all agreed.

Me, Taehyung, and Yoongi then started to walk over to where the SUV was.

Once we got over there we checked to see if it was locked and it wasn't.

"Okay, (Y/n) tell Yoongi how to hotwire the car and I'll be the lookout." Taehyung said whispering.

"Okay (Y/n) tell me how to do this." Yoongi said sitting in the drivers seat.

"Okay so first you need to look under the steering wheel and open that box underneath it." I said pointing to the box as yoongi did what I said.

"Okay lift up the battery and cut the cords from each side of it." i said yoongi then handed me the battery once he was finished.

"Okay now what?" Yoongi said looking over at me.

"Okay now yo-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before someone came busting out the door and screaming.

"What the hell are you doing to my car?!" someone came out screaming.

"Shut up and put your hands above your head or I'll shoot." Taehyung said pointing a gun at the man.

"Okay Yoongi connect the longest red wire to the shortest yellow wire and connect the shortest red wire to the longest green wire." I said and I heard taehyung still yelling at the guy to shut up.

"Okay I did that what now?" Yoongi said looking at me.

"Connect the longest red wire to the shortest green wire then it should start."

When yoongi did that the car then started and I got in the​ back seat.

"Tae come on." I said looking back and opening the door for Taehyung as he got in too.

Yoongi then drove to where Jimin and Namjoon were and they started to load the bags in the back of the car and then they got in.

We then started to drive and everyone was quite. If I was to be honest I'm really scared right now.

"What if they find us? What if we get killed? And why is this all happening because of me?" were the only thoughts that could go through my mind right now.

I then put my elbows on my knee's and my head in my hands. I wanted to cry again but no tears would come out.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Taehyung said looking at me.

I then lifted my head up and laid it on Taes shoulder.

"Yeah im fine I'm just tired."

---

"(Y/n) wake up." Taehyung said shaking me awake.