Chapter 3

--- Y/n POV ---

     As I was showing Taehyung the school I showed him the lunch room, the rest of his classes, and the 3rd floor where most people don't come.

     "So do you come up here often?" Taehyung said with a confused face, looking around the vacant hallway.

     "Well Yeah, but mostly to clear my mind about things and to skip class sometimes." I said as I turned my head towards Taehyung as he started to laugh.

     "Well, if you hate school as much as I do we can be the best of friends." He said and I chuckled softly.

    The bell then started ring and it was time to go back to class.

   "Ughh, we should head back to class now." Taehyung said as he stood up.

     "Yeah let's go." I said as I stood up and we started to walk down the stairs.

    As we made our way through the halls everyone looked at us and started to whisper, giving us weird looks.

    "Hey (Y/n) what's up with everyone?" Taehyung said as he nudged my shoulder and looked around the hall.

     "I have no idea but its making me uncomfortable." I said as we fastened our paste.

---

     We are now in class and I feel like there's eyes watching me, but every time I look around I see nobody looking my way.

     "Maybe I'm just paranoid for no reason." I thought to myself.

     I try to brush off the feeling, but as minutes go by it starts to feel like someone is burning holes through the side of my face.

     I then turn to try to find out who it is once again and it was Jungkook.

      "That bastard ." Is all I could mumble at the moment as I pushed my thoughts aside, I just wish he would leave me alone.

      It felt like forever but class is finally over with along with school.

I then went to my locker to put my books inside.

     As I was closing my locker someone in a black hoodie grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards the rooftop.

     "What the hell, let go of me!" I yelled as I tried to wiggle out of the persons death grip.

     The unknown person then let go of my wrist once we reached the rooftop.

Only to pin me against the wall by my shoulders.

    "Let me the hell go!" I said trying to get out of the persons strong grip.

      "Just shut the hell up and listen for a minute (Y/n)." The person said as they slid their hood off and ran their fingers through their hair.

     "Jungkook?! What the hell are you doing? What gives you the right to just drag me up here!?" I said trying to shove him off, but his grip on my shoulders only got tighter.

    "Stay away from Taehyung." Jungkook growled in my ear.

     "And why should I do that?" I asked with a annoyed expression across my face.

    "Because I fucking said so." Jungkook said with a bit of anger in his voice.

     "Jungkook let me the hell go! I don't have time for your Childish games." I said as I broke free from his grip.

  "You can't just come around and tell me what I can and can't do. How about you stop worrying about me, and go fuck one of your little sluts!" And with that being said I walked off the rooftop.

   When I got home I plopped on my bed, and just laid there thinking about what just happened.

    "Why does Jungkook want me to stay away from Taehyung?"