Chapter 10

I scoffed "Why would I go on a date with you Taehyung?"

   "Because you said you wanted to thank me. So, that's how I want to be thanked. I'll be here to pick you up at 8:00pm tomorrow so be ready... Or else." Taehyung said Smirking then walking out the front door.

   I then opened the door behind him. "But Taehyung tomorrow is sunday." I said half-yelling and confused.

   "Oh well we dont have school monday so your still going." Taehyung said with a smile and walked off.

    Well it looks like I have to go on this date now. "Or else" and dealing with Taehyung I honestly don't want to find out what that is.

     I looked at the time and its only 9:00am so I went to take a shower because I'm still in my dress from last night, And it has liquor spilled all over it.

---

     I finally got done taking my shower, and I put on an oversized T-shirt, With gray sweat pants, and tied my hair into a messy bun.

    I then heard a knock on the door and went down stairs to open it, and when I did Minjun standing there.

    "I'm so sorry (Y/n)." Minjun said as he pulled me into a hug.

     "Just get off of me minjun, sorry isn't going to work like it did when we were kids." I said pushing him away and turning away to go to my room.

     "Just listen to me (Y/n) I can explain everything, just give me a minute please." Minjun said looking at me with pleading eyes.

     "Fine.... You have One minute, starting now." I said with a straight face, holding up a one with my finger.

     "(Y/n) I don't know how to tell you this but...." Minjun then started to trail off.

     "But what?" I said getting a little curious.

    "I'm leaving to America." Minjun said looking down from me to the floor.

     Tears then started to form in my eyes, but I held them in because I didn't want him to see me cry.

   "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Why did you avoid me?" I said still trying to hold in my tears with my voice shaking a little.

     "I didn't tell you sooner because I didn't know how to, and I didn't want to see the hurt look on your face when I told you. I'm sorry (Y/n) can you please forgive me?"

"I forgive you, But why are you going to america?" I said looking at minjun with my head cocked to the side a little.

     "(Y/n) I'm sorry, I really am but I really can't tell you that right now." Minjun said with a look of guilt on his face.

     "But can I please spend the rest of my time with you before I leave? My flight leaves in 6 hours." Minjun asked with a puppy eyes and a cute voice.

   I didn't feel like talking, So I just nodded my head In response and went upstairs to get dressed.

    ---

     We were now in the car and we have been driving for at least a hour, Talking about the good times we had as kids together.

     My legs then started to fall asleep and I was getting restless.

     "Minjun are we there yet? We've been driving for at least a hour now." I said whining a little.

    "Yes we're almost there, Its just 5 more minutes away." Minjun said with his eyes still focusing on the road.

    We finally came to a stop, and I looked out the window and seen a beach with not that many people on it.

    "Yahh, why didn't you tell me we were coming to the beach? I would have brought my bathing suit." I said as Minjun and I started to walk along the beach.

     Then Minjun suddenly picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder, and started to run towards the water.

     "Minjun put me down." I said squealing. "Okay (Y/n), If you say so." Minjun said laughing, before he dropped me in the water.

    I then came to the surface, and seen Minjun laughing hysterically while clutching on to his stomach.

     I then started to smirk and pulled Minjun into the water along with myself.

     That then started a water fight that lasted for at least 2 hours.

    "Aishh (Y/n) we should go home to put on dry clothes now, we've been here for hours." Minjun chuckled as we then started to make our way out the water.

      As we were getting in the car I couldn't seem to keep the thought of Minjun leaving out my mind.

     It really hurts me to see him go, but I can't help to think there's something he's not telling me.

    "Minjun... Why are you getting skinnier? and you look sick." i said looking over at minjun as he was driving.

     "(Y/n) I'm fine I swear. Ive just been stressed out from college lately." Minjun said shrugging his shoulders.

     "If your so stressed out from college lately then why are you running around with drug dealing gang members?" I snapped looking over at Minjun and raising my voice.

     "(Y/n) thats none of your business." Minjun said raising his voice back at me.

     "It is if your my fucking brother." I said almost screaming.

    "Its just business (Y/n), fucking business and its nothing for you to worry about." Minjun said yelling at me.

   "Whatever." I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"Listen, lets not fight right now we should be enjoying each others company before I leave." Minjun said letting out a sigh.

     "Fine your right." and thats the last thing we both said for the rest of the car ride.