(Magi) Jafar x Reader x (Free) Haru Part 1

Start from the beginning

Rin had been with almost every woman in our little home here. All but me of course. I still held the right to not be requested until I was given by the king. A right I would loose tonight. "(Y/N)? Madeline asked. Are you unwell? You look upset." I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "I'm just thinking about tonight. Who will I be given to and such."

"You will be fine." Rei, a male concubine, said. He sat next to me. "If you're given to Nagisa nothing will change." We laughed. Unlike his brothers Nagisa was gay, Rei being his concubine. The boys hadn't told the king they were dating, though he knew his son was gay. Nagisa and Rei were happy and didn't want to be pushed into marriage, so none of us bothered to tell the king. I looked down at my feet. "But then Rin could call me." I muttered. Rei gave me a sympathetic look, he understood not liking Rin that way unlike a lot of the concubines.

Madeline began to stand up, Pixon quickly put one of her arms over him to help. "I'm going to go for a little walk." She said, patting me on the shoulder. "Don't worry (Y/N). Whoever you get given to can deny Rin from calling on you if you ask him too." That made me feel better. I just hope I don't get given to Rin.

*That night*

All three princes and princess were sitting at dinner with their father and Makoto. The long table was filled with the second course of fish and bread. I was standing over in the corner, waiting to be called. "So boys. The king said, getting his kids' attention. As you may know we have one of our twelve concubines still uncalled for." Rin smirked, no doubt expecting his ninth concubine now. Nagisa had two, Rei and a boy named Momotarou Mikoshiba aka Momo. (Below) Though Nagisa never called for him, in fact I'd seen him flirting with Kou more than anything. Of course Kou fawned over his muscles as well.

The king continued

The king continued. "And I know Nagisa that you would have no use for a women." Crap, there goes my chances of getting Nagisa. "Haru, the king said. I don't believe you have told me you like women." That's right, I thought. Haru didn't even have one concubine. He just never seemed interested. Haru looked surprised. "I...um." Haru shrugged. "They're fine I guess, I mean I am straight. I've never really felt anything for a man."

"Which I still don't understand. Nagisa added. Men are great."

The king chuckled at his youngest son. "Well then it's settled." He gestured for me and I walked over to him. "Haru, this is Eight." That was how it was, each concubine got a number from one to twelve. I was Eight to all but my peers. A faint pink dusted over Haru's cheeks. "Hello Eight." I bowed respectfully. "Oo what colors are you going to give her?" Nagisa asked. Each concubine's colors were given by their masters. Nagisa had a habit of giving his servants multiple colors. Haru looked me up and down. "Blue." He said, then went back to eating. "Only blue? Kou asked. C'mon Haru be a little more creative!"

Haru sighed. "Fine, blue and green." He wouldn't look me in the eye. "You may go now Eight." I bowed and left. That was weird. But at least I wasn't given to Rin. Now I just have to ask him for exclusivity, that way Rin couldn't call on me. I went back to my quarters and changed into blues and greens. Pixon tapped the wall next to my doorway, since it was a doorway and not an actual door. None of the rooms in the concubine house had doors, well except the front door and the bathroom. My room was rather simple, a large cushion bed and a small wooden dresser as well as curtains over the windows and one that acted as a door. "Yes Pixon?" I asked.