"So my jailer finally decides to make himself known to me," said the gigantic fox, in his normal deep demonic voice.

"Your Jailer?" Naruto asked, confused with the entire ordeal.

"Yes. You are the Jinchuriki of the Mighty Kyuubi no Kitsune."

Suddenly everything became clear. Now the boy understood why everybody hated him, why people called him a Demon, and why they wanted him dead. "So you're the Nine Tailed Fox, and I'm your jailer? How is that possible?"

"I was sealed into your body by your dreaded fourth Hokage," the Beast answered.

"So... where exactly are we?"

"Were in your mindscape."

"So you're the reason everybody hates me!!" Naruto accused, lashing out at the monster.

"Yes, and I'm truly sorry for the torture those ignorant villagers put you through," the Demon replied, concern and guilt in his voice.

"I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"Why did you attack the village?" Naruto figured he might be able to get down to the bottom of things, if he could perhaps, continue to interrogate his 'prisoner.'

"Truth be told, I never meant for any of that to happen. I was being controlled by an Uchiha using the Sharingan," the Kyuubi said, explaining his side of the story.

"So the Sharingan can be used to control the tailed beast?" He was hoping with his questions, he could possibly better understand the situation himself.

"Yes... that's correct," Kurama replies to Naruto's statement, surprised by the boy's level of understanding. Wasn't this kid only six years old.

"So it wasn't your fault." A small grin appeared on Naruto's face.

The Beast was truly surprised at Naruto's Level of maturity.

"Can I ask another question?"

"Go ahead."

"Who are my parents?"

"Your father was Minato Namikaze, and your Mother was Kushina Uzumaki."

Naruto was shocked. His Father was his hero, The Fourth Hokage, and his Mother was the Legendary Red Hot Habanero. "So my Father was the fourth Hokage, A.K.A. The Yellow Flash of Konoha, and my Mom was The Red Hot Habanero?" He asked for confirmation, amazed with the lineage he now knew he was a part of.

"Yes," the fox answered, confirming Naruto’s thoughts as true.

"Can you tell me about them?" Maybe if he knew who they were, he might be able to help the boy gain a better understanding of what they were like.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I don't really know much about them,"

"That's okay. I'll just ask old man Hokage," Naruto responded. He wasn't at all bothered by the foxs answer. In fact, he figured that would be the case.

The Kyuubi was deep in thought, contemplating what he should do next. He decided he would train Naruto to be a strong ninja. After all, he couldn't have his jailer be pathetically weak now could he. "Hey Kit?"

"Yes?" Naruto looked back up at the creature.

"How would you like me to train you to become a really powerful ninja?"