I Will Always Be With You

"Clarke! Hey Clarke!... Clarke! Claaarrke!... Hey Clarke!"

Clarke narrowed her eyes at the little girl by the sofa. Her nostrils flared by the sight, she sneered, "I swear, don't make me regret bringing you here."

The girl pouted and fiddled with the remote control but then eventually sighed and grunted audibly, "I'm bored!" When the blonde didn't respond, she started poking her cheeks, "Hey Clarke! Clarke!... Hey! Clarke? Clarke."

Clarke shut her eyes tightly and curled her hands into tight fists - internally calming down her senses before anything gone violent.

"Lexa, can you please get this child out of my sight? Cause the second I opened my eyes and I still see her I swear I will throw her out of the window."

Lexa widened her eyes and snorted, pulling the pouting girl off the couch. "Come on, Octavia. Let's leave Clarke alone for a while."

Octavia rebutted, "You're the one who dragged me here and now you wanna get rid of me?!"

Clarke shot opened her eyes and narrowed at the girl, "You're the one who insisted to come here a week earlier before the wedding. I swear Octavia if you don't behave right now. I will personally ship you out of the city."

Lexa saw Octavia was about to rebut when she timely covered her mouth and pulled her inside the bedroom. Octavia puffed, hopping over the bed. "Why she so grumpy?"

Lexa sighed and sat down with her best friend, "Clarke's stressed out at work. She's rushing for everything to be done before the wedding."

Octavia clicked her tongue and laid down on the bed. "I'm boooored! It's a saturday afternoon." She whined, pulling on Lexa's arm, "take me out. I'm begging you!"

The brunette can't believe that she's stuck with a child. She can't believe that a woman who's old enough would still act like a needy child. She wonders how Lincoln deals with her.

"God... Where's Lincoln when you needed him?" Lexa mumbled under her breath before standing up and changed to more appropriate clothes.

"He's at home having the time of his life away from me," Octavia laughed.

"Yeah I can see why!" Lexa shouted from inside the walk in closet.

Octavia hopped off the bed and watched Lexa get dressed up. She leaned against the door frame with folded arms. "So where we going, Commander?" She asked with that amusement in her eyes, "Are we gonna slay some dragons at the park? Hunt down some deer for dinner? Or make some flower crowns by the river?"

Lexa narrowed her eyes and spat, "stop reading my blog! You're making fun of it!"

Octavia raised her hands in surrender as the woman brushed past her and out to the living room. "Not my fault you're so good with your words. I can see what Princess did to you. Princess turned Commander into a little softy," she teased, eyeing Clarke by the couch who suddenly looked up, feeling confused.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing!" Octavia shakes her head, grinning widely, "go back to work, Clarke. Commander and I will have our own quality time."

Clarke snorted before ducking down on her laptop, "bring me back some froyo. Thanks! Bye! Love you!"

Lexa narrowed her eyes at Octavia who pouted adoringly at Clarke's words of adoration. "I'm not paying for that," she said before exiting the door.

////

Clarke looks up again and shakes her head when she hears Octavia starts arguing back before slamming the door shut. The blonde clicked some more on her laptop and then leans against the couch with a draggy sigh. She's a week away from the big day. Everything was 90% settled and here she was, struggling to make ends meet with her workload. She wanted to clear everything before the day comes and so she can spend her week long honeymoon with her future wife.