The Secrecy

*A month later*

The loud and busting music were echoing throughout the neighbourhood, as Lexa and Clarke turned in the corner, approaching the familiar house.

"Rae, really knows how to throw a party," Clarke mumbled, gently squeezing the other girl's hand giving her a sly smile. Lexa squeezed back and watched people who seemed to be pretty drunk dancing and chasing around the front yard.

Clarke hesitantly let go of Lexa's hand. But received a reassuring smile as she looked up to her. It was not that they were hiding anything. Their circle of friends already knew that they was something fishy was going on between the two of them but Clarke and Lexa were not yet stating anything official to the public just yet. As much as possible they wanted to keep it under covers as long as they can, embracing the privacy and little world that only the two of them share, as least before Raven, Octavia and Anya smacking their asses for details.

Clarke and Lexa stepped inside the Reyes' living room crowded with unknown people prancing on the coffee table. Chugging down beer on the other corner, while numerous pairs getting hand-sy and having make out sessions against the wall. The blonde felt Lexa scooted closer and having knew that she wasn't used to this kind of scene she protectively snaked her arm around her waist and stowed her closer. Upon reaching the backyard, Clarke immediately dropped her arm back to her side and walked up to Raven.

"Clarke! Lex! Over here!" Raven ushered, with two red cups filled with some unknown liquid, ready for them.

"Bottoms up!" Raven beamed.

Clarke gagged at the taste of it and cringed at how strong the alcohol is.

"What the heck is this?" Lexa grumbled pushing the cup towards Raven who took it offendedly and drank the remaining contents. "It's Monty's special Moonshine!" She giggled and pulled the girls towards the beer pong table.

"Come on, Clarke. Let's show this bad boys who's the boss!" Raven wiggling her eyebrows, elbowed the girl on her side.

Clarke looked at Lexa who gave an approving nod and stood by the sideline watching them amusingly.

"Woah! Be careful what you're saying, Reyes. You might choke on your words," Bellamy warned getting his hands ready as he threw the white ping pong ball onto the table and landed on one of the girl's cup. "OH YEAH! That is how you do it folks" He mocked, raising her arms up sarcastically.

Raven rolled her eyes and drank half of the content and handing it over at Clarke to finish it.

"You're going down, Blake," Raven mumbled under her breath, gripping the ping pong ball.

"Oh I am willing to go down. If you know what I mean," Bellamy smirked and winked at Raven.

Clarke bursted laughing and playfully nudged Raven who hissed at her annoyingly as she threw the ball against the table. The game went for another half an hour and Bellamy and Connor was as wasted than ever. Raven jumped up and down, twirling Clarke around as she watched Bellamy's defeated look upon losing the game for the 3rd time in a row.

"It's a simple physics, Blake," Raven uttered, seductively winked at the guy and strutted back inside the house.

----------------------------------------------------

The night was getting rowdier and louder for Lexa. She got tired of standing by the beer pong table, so she walked off towards the second storey and head towards Raven's bathroom to release the burden in her abdomen. Out of nowhere, she suddenly heard footsteps approaching the bathroom.

Lexa turned around and closed her eyes, "shit" under her breath. Upon realisation that she forgot to lock the door. She immediately zipped up her pants and turned away from the opening but before she knew it the intruder was already inside the room with her.