I don't wanna cry because of someone I never knew

-
Leon
-

A week has passed by since we got here. My name is from now on Joshan Lockheart since I faked my ID to stay out of trouble.

At least, we try to.

Violetta has been struggeling since we got here. She gets ill very quickly and beside that, it's clear her father has set up a life in this place. Many people know his name , and I know she's hurt.

Even I'm terrified he'll hurt her when he see's her. Maybe she would even freak out and only regret everything and cry for months about it.

I have seen her tears whenever she thought of him. I'm just not sure if I can let her do this. Actually I'm pretty sure we have to face him soon.

"Babe, I'm back" I said as I closed the door behind my back and glanced at her as she sat down with Hope in her arms. Somethimes I wanna punch Diego in his stomach because he left without his own child. I don't blame him, he's my best friend. But still, I wouldn't be able to do such a thing.

"I made lunch for you, it's on the table"

My smile curved up to my ears. I was feeling so proud she's my girlfriend. "You're the best"

"I know" she grinned as I started eating what she had made for me.

She was happy today, and with the news I was about to tell her I was pretty sure it could ruin her mood. Perhaps I should just wait a day longer and go to his house tomorrow.

"You should cut your hair you know" She said as she stood up and walked towards me.

"I don't know" I muttered while she stood behind my chair.

"It's not that I don't like your little curls" she murmured as her fingers ran trough my hair. I loved that feeling. So good. "It just gotta be a bit shorter because I can barrely see your eyes"

"It's not like I had time yet to cut my hair Vilu"

"Time?You have more than enough time.What else have you been doing all week beside helping the farmer of this place?"

Shoot. This wasn't really my plan either.

"Just walking a bit around Violetta"

"You mean finding information about my father" she let out a sigh, pulling herself away from me.

"Babe"

I shove the chair away and walked towards her, grabbing her hands.

"Please don't be sober"

"I'm not" she shook her head. "I just would have like it if you could just simply tell me you were looking for him all the time. I thought we would go looking for him together"

"And we will" I replied. "I have an adress"

She turned quiet.

"Y-you do?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes"

"Since when?"

"Today"

Her gasp filled my ears.

"We can wait a day longer if you'd l-"

"No" she shook her head quickly. "I want to go right now"

"You're sure?" I whispered , resting my hands on her shoulders.

She gave a small nodd.

"Okay, but don't expect him to be there. "

"I won't" she shook her head lightly.