leaving

The morning was there already. Too fast for me to understand what was about to happen. Eighteen years old..Didn't felt that way.

Last night was the best thing I had experienced this year. Watching over that beautiful place with her was like a dream became reality. I had to carry her home since she was to tired and kept on leaning against me. It took me hours to get back home, but it didn't bother me a bit. I could gaze at her face forever, I had to remember the features when I wouldn't see her anymore.

I had already left home and walk my way to the trainstation. My parents had woke up early to see me leave , yet it felt terrible when I passed Violetta's house without even nocking on her door.

I looked down my neck, there I was wearing the silver necklace she gave me last night. There wasn't a day she wasn't wearing it. And now, I was the one carrying it with me.

-flashback-

"Leon! Leon! See what me and grammie bought!"  I looked up as Violetta ran in a rush my way.

"Wow" i hitched my breath, looking at the V- formed necklace around her small neck" is it real silver?"

"Yes it is"

"Can I touch it?" I asked,

truelly, I was just jealous.

"Uhm..Well..Only since it's you"

-End Flashback-

I came out of that thought and looked a bit around. The train wasn't here yet, but I still had this anxious feeling I forgot something..

A shout , sounding as a cry somewhere in the air made me look up.

"Leon"

-
Violetta's pov
-
Out of breath I ran my way to him. Tears threatend to spill once my eyes catched the look on his face. My heart beated like a razor against my skin and my hands swam all around me.

He was there, for one last time he was there with me.

The thought of that made me spill some tears and run even harder towards him.

I shouted his name again, again and again till I finally found myself plastered against him.

"What are you doing here?" He gasped for air.

"Did you really think that I would leave you without saying goodbye?" My voice sounded dreadfully, I hated when I sounded this way.

"Violetta" he whimpered my name, as he was about to burst out every seconds.  I tighly wrapped myself more around him and kissed the fingers of his hand.

"I still have five minutes" he said after a moment of silence.

I opened my eyes, he couldn't leave.

"You have no idea how much I will miss you" I sighed, my voice shaking.

His finger span circles around a strand of my hair.

"You know I will think about you everyday right?" He whispered softly, like it was only ment for me to hear.

I looked straight in his eyes, a tear rolled down my cheeck as his lips curved up in a smile.

"When ever you need me, Just write me, or call me..If they have one..Well..I don't know. Just try to find a way to contact me"

"Vilu you must kn-"

"Don't" I cut him off. "Don't tell me that you won't come back nor what to do. Just..just..I"

"But Violetta you have to understand that there is a chance for me not to return back home"

"Not come back?" I raised him a brow, feeling like my heart just crashed into peaces. "No, Hell no, Like no Leon, just No" I exclaimed in a shout.

"You are going to surfive this war and make an end to it. And yes, Yes ofcource you're coming back to me. It's not like you can leave me after all these years."

"Just try to understand"

"No" I shook my head quickly, feeling my knees shaking. "I'm your best friend, you can't leave me behind like this. I freaking would do anything for you because I just..I just really..-"

He angled his face to me, Breathing semt to be impossible as I looked at his face.

"I love you Leon" I blew out, staring expectingly at him.

How baldy I could adore those hazel, green eyes.

Like they were only ment for me.

"I've loved you since the last past two years.  "

W

ithout any words his frown went deeper , just as his face turned pale.

The sound of a loud horn fluttered trough my ears.

It was time.

Time for him to leave