Chocolate Bars

-
Leons pov
-
Tiredly , or shall I just say totally as a mess I opened my eyes. I already lost count of the days I've been here. It's a cold , cruel place. Something I'd bannish out of my thoughts if I ever get alive out of here.All I know so far for today, 'no fights for me'.

"Bright and shine Leon"

I look up on Fede, being wide awake as he puts on his shoes.

"What?" I murmured, rubbing my chin.

"New people have arrived tonight, shall we meet them up?" He asked in exitement. Actually he was just glad to see that old friend of his again.

Yeah, clearly he was.

"Does it look like I'm willing to get out of bed right now?"

He raised me a brow."Do you ever look like that in anyway?"

"Fede" I rolled my eyes as I lay down my head back again. "I'll see them tonight"

"Alright than, at least men yourself up"
~~
-
Violetta's pov
-

"Aren't you nervous?"

That was all what was coming out of my mouth once the train had stopped and everyone was walking out.

"Not really, you?"

"Uhuh" I nodded right away, feeling the nerves everywhere inside my body.

"Beautiful, don't worry" He said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "We will get trough this. And if your lover is a dissapointment I'm still around" He grinned.

"Maxi" i rolled my eyes, feeling a bit more relieved. "Do you actually love someone?"

"Indeed I do" he nodded slowly. "She was the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on"

"Was?"

"Yes" He sighed now. " Her name was Naty"

"Oh. I'm sorry"

"As I said, don't worry" He smiled my way. Ugh..Why did I even ask?

"No way"

"What no way?"

Without saying one word back he lost held on my arm and ran into a group of men where he hugged someone the moment he got there.

Friends I suppose?

"Dude I've been waiting all day for you" The light brown haired guy said. I just observated them from a small distance, asking myself if I should stay here or leave them alone.

"Oh hello Maxi, haven"t seen you in two years. How are you doing?" Maxi prusted now they were laughing.

And there all of them finally had notice me. And all I could freaking do is stare at them.

"And who may this beautiful lady be?"A dark, raven black haired guy asked as  a smile played his lips.

Was this dude flirting with me?

"Violetta" Maxi replied.

"Violetta Castillo" I mumbled.

God I sounded so insecure, fucking hate that.

"Ah" his smirk became wider right away. "My name is Diego, and this is my friend Federico, but you can call him Fede"

The other guy, who seemed to be Federico looked at me with a puzzled look. 

If I wasn't nervous before, It just got a little worse.

"Nice to meet you" I said inbetween my nerves, trying to look calm as possible.

"Hold on , you're Violetta?" Federico mentioned.

"Eh yes, like I said before"

What is wrong with this boy?

"Well because there-" The guy beside him, Diego..Bumped his arm into Federicos chest, making him stop from talking as he whispered something in his ear which clearly got them both smiling.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Nah. Nice to meet you Violetta" Diego said back with his wide smile. It seriously creeps me out.

"Tonight we're going to sneek out of the camp and join the pub. Want to come with us?"

"Well I don't know you guys so well"

"This is the chance to get to know us beauty" Diego grinned, taking a step closer to me.

"And the rules?" I insisted.

"Just break the rules" maxi replied to me. "You fight for those assholes, at least you can have some fun. I'm with you in anyway"

"Well.." Even though everything inside me warned me not to go. I couldn't find a reason why I'd stay in anyway. I had never seen more than the neighbourhood I lived in. Perhaps this would be a chance to see something else before I end up here.

"I'm in"

~~
-
Leons pov
-
Once again I opened Violettas letter. I had been reading it a thousand times already. But everytime I did, I could hear her voice speaking to me inside my head.

Something to take my mind far away from here.

It's impressive how much she affects me and how much I'm actually missing her.

This night all my friends went out. Yet I rather stayed here to wake up with a clear head tomorrow. 

Honestly, I'd rather even watch the stars now. Something we should have been doing now if it was just the two of us.

This war had taken that away from me.

and as usual voices interrupted my thoughts..

"Micheal, Louis, Jason, you should hear this"

"What is it now?"

"Believe it or not, but there's a woman out here"

"A woman?"

"Or a girl, at least someone of the other sex"

"You're joking with us right?"

"No man, she got some figure out there. You really have to see this"

"Do you even know her name?"

"No"

"And where is she then?"

"I don't know, I just saw her leaving"

"Then why the fuck tell us now?"

-
Violettas pov
-
It's been two hours since we"ve been in the pub. And well..Here I am. Crowded around tons of men, and yes. All of them stare here and then.

And yet, non of them is Leon.

It made me sad, I really missed him.

"Hey beautiful. Are you okay?" Maxi asked as he shove a chair beside mine.

"Me?" I raised him.a brow in suprise.

"Yeah. You don't seem to look happy" he replied, understandment filled in his voice.

"I still haven't seen Leon" I sighed desperately.

Yes I am.

"Perhaps he is still at the camp, or he has a night shift" He said, honestly that made more sense than my thoughts currently did.

"I hope so" I whimpered, leaning my head on the palm of my hand.

"Hey" he wraps his arm around me " I know how it feels to loose someone. But always have hope"

He was right, his lost was so much more than I was dealing with right now.

"Thanks Max" I gave him a polite smile. I really don't know how I'd have surfived all of this without him.

"No problem Violetta" he winked back.

"Shall we go back again? I'm kinda done with all these men crawling over me"

He laughed now. "I get that, besides. They won't miss us"

"Exactly" I nodded, getting of my chair. "And by the way. I safed some chocolate. Wanna share the bar with me?"

"Who says no to that?" He chuckled.

"Good, Lets go then"