If you ask me to hold your hand,will you promise you won't loose hold?

"When will I ever get bored of you?" He grinned in his gasp for air before he kissed me again. I don't really know exactly where we are, just far away from home somewhere in the park. What I do know is that we're making out against a three and everyone could just see us if they wanted to. But I just don't really care with him around. Beside that, I can't ask him to stop doing this to me because it feels so good to be in love again.

"Like ever?" He asked, biting on his lip which made me turn nuts.

"Maybe" I chuckled. "But I guess you actually like it this way much more"

"Can I just say sorry?" He asked me as he tangled my hair between his fingers.

"No" I shook my head, striking his cheecks. "We both made mistakes leon. I'm ready to move on with you"

"Me too Violetta, me too" he stammed. "It's just that you don't know everything yet. I mean..I've been gone for weeks and n-"

"I trust you leon. If you think it's the best we can do. Than I believe you"

"Hm" he smiled which made his eyes sparkle. "We should go back, they're probably worried about us"

"No please don't" I begged him as I grabbed his arm. "Let them be worried, I just want you" I whispered trying to kiss his lips, but he didn't let me.

"Stop teasing me" he whispered calmly. "We seriously can't stay much longer here before anyone notices us"

"You mean people who are looking for Diego?"

"Maybe, but they are also looking for me. And beside that, you have to explain me a couple things about Lucas and this Frits guy as well"

"Leon" I sighed as wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm right here with you. Why would you worry about them in anyway?"

"Because Violetta, they hurted you. Probably even had dirty thoughts about you and made fun about it."

"I don't really care Leon, you shouldn't either. I'm just glad you're back"

"But I am Violetta, say whatever you want to. But I do have to know and not just only because I'm your boyfriend"

"Okay fine, but promise me you won't turn mad. Because once you look like a threat in their eyes, they will cut you down. And after all, I can't loose you again Leon"

--
"Perhaps you should take some sleep fran, Hope is already in bed, diego is out. You can just simply go to bed by now" I said to fran while we've been talking for a while in the livingroom.

"If Diego won't come home tonight, can you promise you will look after him?"

"Leon and I will" I said as I grabbed her hand.

"What will we do?" I turned around as Leon appearently sat down beside us on the counch.

"Thanks Vilu" Fran said as she stood up and left the room. It became quite silence between us so I just stared at him.

"What?" I asked to break the silence.

"Nothing" he chuckled, moving a bit closer to me.

"Alright" I sighed, but he still had this annoying smirk on his face while he kept staring at me. "Have you already turn all the lights off?"

"Hmyeah" he said, grabbing my hand.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes Violetta" he grins. "Why so serious?"

"I'm just really tired and misserable here, and you just can't stop smiling and laughing"

"Well, I have plenty reasons to be happy"

"Leon" I sighed, actually begging him to shut his mouth.

"Okay" he whispered as he pulled his arm around my shoulder. "Come here then"

I lightly lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes while his other hand stroke my fingers one by one.

"I love you" he whispered as he kissed my head. "And I want to tell that to you whenever I have the chance"

"I don't mind about that"

"I know you don't" he chuckled, kissing my hand while I burried myself a bit more into his chest.

--
SRRY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M SOO BUSY WITH A THOUSAND OF THINGS. Next chapter will be pretty long :)