No More

''his father''

''what his father?''

''why do you think he's not around? Do you know one father who wouldn't show up now his still breathing son finally came back from war?"

"No" I shook my head lightly as I think about my own father. "No ma'am"

"well" she sighed deeply as she closed her eyes. "Now you know, I w-"

"Now I know what?''i asked as silence fell between us. ''no'' i shook my head as just thought about his father came into my head. "No..no he can't be, please tell me this isn't happening" I whispered as I turn my head to her. But her eyes told me more then words ever could. "No no no" I shivered as I began shaking my head faster. "No he can't be"

"Vi-"

"No he can't leave his son" I shouted out loud in my frustrations. "He can't now he's back. No not leon.." I whined as I bited on my lip. "Not his father..Why his father? Why his father!?" I asked myself out loud as my head started making circle motions. "Please no" I whispered as I bump my head against the wall. "No no no" I mocked as I felt my tears bursting out of my eyes. "why" I spoke high-pitched as I looked at his mother questionable. "Why are people so cruel?"

"I don't know love" she stuttered as she walked towards me with opened arms, waiting for me to walk into them. "It's okay Vilu" she whispered on a nice tone. As more tears excaped I moved away from the wall and let myself go into her arms. Just the thought about loosing the person which teached you how to be a good man, which's leons father . Breaks me into peaces.

"and leon" I spoke as I came out of my arms. "I gotta find him"

"oh deary" She sighed deeply as she whipes my hair out of my wet face. "I don't know if you can find him..I mean, it's still leon" she shrugs a bit desperated as she tried to cheer herself up a bit.

"I don't care" I mumbled on an anxious tone. " I have to find him before he hurts himself"

~~
I'm running, shouting, searching. But all I can find is nothing.
I have been running since the sun was just high into the sky, but now I'm staring desperatly at the sky it already turned dark. With my hurted troath of screeming his name, my tired legs from running all day long and dried eyes from crying all day I gave up. Weary I open the door of my house, without even checking my grandparents I went breathless my way up the stairs to my room. As I opened the door in a soothing sigh I couldn't be more stunned then I've ever been before.

"Leon?" I whispered his name not understanding as he stood up from my bed, walked towards me and took me into his warm arms before I could even blink. "I have been looking for you everywhere." I sighed anxious" And how did you came in here?" I asked him as I strike his back with my fingers.

"As I always do" He sighed as he took me out of his arms and looked me in the eyes. Now I could see them clearly I could feel his sadness being surrounded by us.

"I know what happend leon" I whispered carefully, waiting for him responding back to me. But he just gazed at me. "Leon, this isn't your faulth, non of it. You did the right thing leon. You helped so many people.Don't blame yourself" ... "leon just please talk to me"

"I can't" he shook his head as he stares with sore eyes at the ground below us.

"yes you can" I whispered as I caress his jawline. "You can go trough this leon, everything heals. Scars heal, the mind heal, and above this all" I whispered. "The heart heals. All you gotta do is saying yes so we can help you. And I can assure you, he would want you to"

---
IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE UPDATED AND YES YOU CAN BLAME ME FOR IT
Sorry had to say that bc it's true :p
BUT something is going to happen very soon..I mean c'mon..this story is called soldier with a reason ;)