The Old Good Days

"You're ready?" Diego asked as he started the car. I nodded to him in a deep sigh. It's in the middle of the night and we're leaving town without even a goodbye or telling anyone. I don't know how Diego can do this all the time. He left his wife and his baby alone without even wondering if she would be okay with it or if she would be safe. I wonder he thinks so because she's with Violetta. In my thoughts I could see her smiling to me, something she haven't done to me for a while. Things finally got better between us, but I kissed her. I don't know if I have to regret that I screwed it up again or that I'm just glad I could feel her lips once more before I left town without knowing if I could ever turn back to her. I look one more time back to their house where she's still sleeping. We're going to Germany, trying to contact America on the most dangerous place currently on earth. I don't know if I survife this. But all I care about is the fact that she will stay alive, with or without me.

~Flashback~

"Leon what the hell are you doing?" Violetta laughed as she noticed me.

"I..I just..We.."

"Oh gosh your clothes are so dirty and look at your face" she groaned as she grabbed my hands and walked with me to my house.

"Seriously leon, what happend?"

"You really wanna know?" I chuckled as I looked at her pink cheecks, her red lips who wear her smile. Doesn't matter she's making fun of me, I loved it when she smiled to me.

"Yes" she grins as she punched me lightly on my torso.

"You know..we had pause during work. And this crazy guy decided to make a joke with the boss. Well, things got out of hand if you get what I mean"

"Oh my goodness" she gasped. "You're telling me everyone looks so crazy as you do?" She laughed.

"Is it that worse?" I asked as I kinda laughed with her.

"Honestly Leon? Yes you do"

"But babe I j-"

"Believe my leon, you're not welcome tonight in my room unless you washed yourself"

~end flashback~

I woke up as Diego shook be awake by my shoulder. When I looked around me and look trough the burning light I noticed as I look at the bords near the road we're at the border of Germany.

"What's up?" I mumbled as I rubbed in my eyes.

"They wanna check our stuff before we go over the boder. Get out of the car and take my gun with you." He said as he handled me an simple, small revolver. I remember I used to have one of these too during the time we shared a tent together. The time live was worser than right now. But in my opinion better. I still had all my friends, i had her.

"What about you?" I asked as I put his gun in the innerside of jacket.

"I will talk with them and pick you up later"

"Alright" I said as I got out of the car. "Be alert"

In rushed movements I run away from all the cars and hided myself into the forest near the road. I know they probably have a camp here for people who wanna go over the border illigally. I rested my head against the wall as my mind went back to Violetta. She would be wondering where I would be, how It's even possible to run away from her again. I wished I could take her with me, that she would fight beside me as we used to four years ago. The days we could talk with eachother without fighting, the days she smiled to me just because I made her happy. I would pay anything to make her smile again. But I can't make that difference anymore. Someone else has to.

-
Frans Pov
-
A bit tiredly I woke to my daughter Hope as she kept crying and Diego was no where to be found so yes, it's up to me again to take care of my angel.

"Hello beauty, are you hungry?" I said as I took her into my arms and swing her a bit around.

"Where the hell is Leon" I rotated my head a bit worried as Violetta stormed into the room, not looking for me in anyway.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him either"

"Either?" She looked worried at me as she stared at the clock on the wall. "Where's Diego?"

"He left, probably with Leon"

"He said that he left and I didn't knew why.." she stammed insidemouths. "He gotta be kidding me right?" She asked me, but I knew if I told her to relax because Diego leaves very often for a couple weeks, she would turn mad.

"Vilu, we both know everything will be fine, they are soldiers"

"Just as I am" she pissed me of. "Dear lord" she sighed as she rubs with her hands trough her hair. "He told me it could cost his head Fran" she mumbled desperated. "And I just acted like I didn't care cause I thought he just wanted to hide something for me"

She stared shaking her head and walking around across the roam like a freak. It's like every fiber in her body lost controll as she started to talk to herself. I didn't knew what to say or to do, i never saw Violetta being worried like this.

-
Violetta's Pov
-
I'm slowly turning crazy as I thought about what leon said last night. He said he might could not come back to me, that i had to live my life even if it would be without him. And I? I left him stone cold. I should turn madly crazy at him, but i can't after what I've heard yesterday. He thought I was someone where else in my dreams, but I was there with him. That feeling makes me almost about to puke when I saw his hurted eyes when I left him after he kissed me. All i would wish for right now is my lips sealed on his again. Now I think after all what happend last year, I actually thought about all the bad times. When he got drunk home, lost his money to some game or only wanted to have sex with me. But we did shared good moments together. Moments i forgave him everything just to see him smiling and making me happy again. I miss him, and it's terrible that I realise it just by now.

"Violetta, maybe you could go looking for him in town? I mean, they could be still there" fran said as I get out of my inner thoughts.

"Yes" I said suprised as well, just thinking about the thought of seeing leon. "Yes thank you , I will check it out Fran..I eh, Bye" I said a bit hurried, maybe even a bit to excited? I don't know Violetta just hurry up cause talking to yourself won't make it any better.