The Christmas Planner

-
Leons Pov
-
One day. One day and it's Christmas. I haven't talk with Vilu since yesterday. She seems desperated. I do have planned to take her out tomorrow. Taking some luxery with us. I count all the money I've owned. 120 dollars to be honnest. The other things are spend out in warm clothes or some dinner. It has to be enough to find a hotel for one night. I put it again in my pocket. And look around me. Everywhere snow. I hold both of my hands around the plastic baker I'm holding with some warm Wine. The only good thing we still have here.

"Hey" Fede sat down next to me

"Hey" I sigh

"Vilu and Lara seem to be friends"

"Friends?" I ask suprised "that's new"

"I know right. Well. I'm not that sure about it" he mumbled.

"Well. She's better off with her right now" I mocked

"Hmyeah. Why aren't you talking to her anymore since yesterday?"

"Don't wanna talk about it"

"Hm. Alright than. I'm going to check Diego"

"Bye"

I sigh and stare at Lara. It seems like Violetta has leave her alone.

"Leon" I feel Violetta's small hand on mine who's laying on the table

"Hey"

She sat down beside me and look at Lara's way and later back to me again

"You was staring?"

"Violetta"

"No seriously. Why were you staring?"
"Just to check if you was still there okay" I sigh annoyed

"Leon"

"Yes"

"Everything has it's up and downs right? So also our relationship has" She moved her hand to mine. I split my fingers around hers and stare at our hands "I only want to let you know that I love you, and I always will love you"

"I know" I mocked whispering. "I love you too"

"I know"

"Shall we go inside?" She whispers

"Hmyes. Yes that would be better yeah"

~~
We went to my tent. The others were there too as usual. We greeted them and sat down on my airbed

"Wanna play a game?" Fede asks

"Wich game?" Violetta asks back

"Snowball fight?"

"Ehm no" I replied "You can play snowball fights. But me and Vilu are staying here"

"Ehm no"

"No?' I ask suprised

"I want to make a snow man" she giggles "Wanna help me?"

"F-fine" I mumbled

"Lets go than" She smiles to me and follows Fede outside. I sigh. Do i really have to do this?

"Mate. I would follow her" Alex laughs

"Yeah yeah. I'm just not in a hurry" I stood up. Left the tent. And saw Vilu and Fede working on their snowman. Slowly I walk towards them

"There you are" She smiles

"Yep. Here I am" I groan.

"C'mon. Now you can help me" She gave me a small punch what makes me laugh a bit. I began to roll a small snowball into the snow and stare at Federico.

"Ey fede"

"Ey what?"

"Could you search for a hat, a scarf, some small stones and it's arms?"

"Why me?" He asks me

"Because It's you"

"No seriously why me?" I stare at Vilu and later back again at Fede "oww I get it" he winked to me. "Some personal space"

~He left us behind. I walk towards Violetta. And help her. I place my snowball above hers. When It fits I stare back to her. She smiles to me. I Put my hands in my pockets of my jacket. She moves closer to me and places her hands by mine. I enjoy her smile. Silence has fall.

"Thank you" she whispers

"You're welcome"

She pressed her lips against mine. And went with her hands slowly up to my face.

"I love you"

"Love you more"

"I know" she grins

"Oh really?"

"Yes"