Not for me.

I'm staring, staring at myself in the water it's reflection.

I look at the way how the wind blows my hair out of my pale face.
How my brown eyes apparently seem to look grey. How my plumbed lips are covered with bruises.

I look at a girl, how the sense in her life floated away. How bright colours became black. She's wearing sadness with her. Like happiness has been stolen out of her life.

I look at myself.
Even if I never would reagonize myself into her. It really is me.

Last night she has lost everything.
Not the love around her, no. She lost everything.

She can't think anymore as she used to do.

She can't eat, she can't cry , she can't move. All she can is staring at herself, waiting for her happiness to come back into her life.

But it won't, not so long they are gone.
Who? Everyone.
As I would name myself,

The girl who has stop living her life untill that one moment.

That one moment they've took everything away from her.

Not only her family and friends.
No, also him.

As he said. "Don't you worry, I will come back for you".

She knows that moment will never come. Even if she still will keep waiting every single minute of the day. It's over.

A happy ending wouldn't excist in this world. In anyway, not for me.

○○lets go back in time○○

"Leon" I shouted his name so hard as I could when I noticed he fell down beside me. My gun looses it's balance and falls down on the ground. I struggle down on my knees to see what is going on with him. His eyes are still closed, but he does keep breathing. I look at his hands on his stomach whose are hiding a dark bloody spot on his shirt. I move his hands away and hear a groan coming out of his mouth. It doesn't stop bleeding, I look around myself to see if there's anyone who could possibly help him. But non of my friends are in eyesight.

"Violetta" he moans my name with all his power while he tries to find his balance on the ground.

"God Leon" I sigh a bit relieved now I noticed he's still under controll.

"I'm fine, you can't stop now" He mocked while a small line drewed my lips he still can talk. "Violetta do you even listen? You have to watch out"

"Leon, How can I possibly use this curced gun so long as I have to look after you. You've been shot and you're loosing blood okay" I mocked irritated.

"Violetta, you need to listen to me. I can't move, so you better should focus right now untill we're able to go back." He mocked. I know he's right but I can't just let him alone over here while he's starving.

"I love you" I mumbled while I try to hold my tears. A smile was all he could gave to me before I kissed him and grabbed my gun again. Bullets come my way in a second of time. I duck and look how they pass me by. My hands and shoulders won't stop hurting. I hear people screeming beside me. It's a wonder I'm still here in anyway. One moment it looks like peace has found us. But the other moment it feels like nothing has changed at all.

"Violetta" I look beside me at diego who embraced me in a small jump what made us fell down on the ground.

"Leon has been shot" I mocked while I pushed him off me.

"Seriously?" He asks stunned. "He's fine?"

"I don't know, I had to leave him behind. Why are you so happy?"

"Because Violetta Castillo. If you just start to listen really carefully. You will hear something you've been waiting for years".

--

" You mean" My eyes turn to wide open. My knees fell down into the mudd of suprising. Warm , salty tears excape out of my eyes when I hear the sound of bells ringing trough this whole field. It became louder during every second what makes a smile curve my lips. I can't controll it anymore and burst out in tears while I embrace diego in a loving way.

"It's over Vilu, can you believe it?" He whispers while he strikes my back.

"Leon" I spoke his name a bit amazed. "Leon" I shouted his name again while I struggle up and ran to the other side, I run trough many people and bodies. It's sad they couldn't share this moment with us, but there's one person in this universe I want to be with right now. As I reached him, he's still laying on the ground but this time his eyes are closed for sure. I fell down on my knees and shake him by his shoulders when I finally see his lips moving my heart makes a little jump of happiness.

"Leon it's over" I whisper while I strike his wet hair out of his face. "We're going home." I spoke out loud. still not able to believe my own words. He smiles a bit to me while he tries to open his eyes.

"Here's another one" I look beside me to a few guys. I nodd to them .and let them take Leon to the camp. I stare at the small car untill I get snapped out of my thoughts by Alex.

"Vilu" He jumped with his hand on my shoulders and made me spin around in his arms what made me a bit dizzy. But it only could bring me in a happy mood.

"Alex" I smile to him.

"Isn't it amazing? We've won Violetta. We finally can go home" He smiled a bit frenzied. "Where's Leon?"

"Leon? Oh ehm.. he's back to the camp"

---
Yayay! Welcome back to "Soldier" :)
I'm so glad to continue this book bc Even I love writing this ;)
For now, I'll upload one chapter during a month. Or somethimes more because I'm still working on my other story + my exams.
But I hope you will like this story just like you did before :)

~Sanne~