Epilogue (End of 'season' one)

The moment Yuno walked over to Cesar, Arturo spoke up from the sideline. "its time." He said motioning to the camera drone following him. "Mhmm...ok.." Yuno said as the now 5 people, arranged from left to right, Francisco, Laura, Arturo, Yuno, and Cesar, looked at the hovering Drone as it flashed a red light. Arturo spoke up, "Pearl City, this league, the tournament, was not done in vain. Duelists who fought to the top 4 were picked by me to be members of an elite corps. They are called Lancers. The reason for this is above.

(ignore the fatalities, that's just in the video i found. It has the jist of the idea; Academia is powerful as f***.)

The crowd watching, among the murmurs of fear and disgust and cries, Arturo spoke up, "that man, the one with purple clothes and hair, is the enemy. He is young in this but now, he rules the faction, named, Duel Academia. The Lancers before you, us 5, will venture to the overtaken realms this madman has destroyed and reclaim them in peace, not war and terror as he wants them to believe. He wants Fusion Summoning to rule all, but its your choice, not a forced decision." Arturo said as Yuno smiled at his speech and did with the other Lancers, making a fist in their Left hand and Right hand, the Left going to their chest and right behind them, saying proudly. "Lancer Defense Soldiers! Freedom and Peace!" they all say as they relax and bow to the crowd who cheered and cried, wanting their young adults who proved to the city to be safe.

"Yuno?" Laura said as they were now going into the tower to prepare for their next game plan. "Yes Laura?" Yuno said sitting by the window of their lounge room. "I'm scared.." she said sitting by him. "Hey now.. it's gonna be ok. We're gonna be with you, the whole way through these... dimensional leaps... If anything happens, you cna smack me silly when you find me on the other side, deal?" he said as she held her hand out, and shook on it. "Deal ya doof." She said as they laugh a bit to each other, knowing their journey together is just getting started.