New Recruit! Yuno VS Cesar!

Yuno walked back up to the tower's duel arena after a bit and saw the approaching Cesar, his disk upgraded compared to the basic model they all had at first. They line up on their marks on the arena and talked about their future. "Now, Cesar, your ready for this? the future we have won't be easy." Yuno said as he checked his deck and heard Cesar reply, "Look, I've had the chance to offer help to you, my best friend. I know your looking for your real dad, who sent you here long ago, and now, i want to pay you back. You taught me duel monsters back in elementary school and middle school! I have to help pay back you for being the friend who gave me a chance man!" he said smiling up at him, before fixing his unzipped blue hoodie and placed his disk on and armed the silver hued blade. "Your welcome Cesar, ready to prove me what you've learned? To be a lancer?" he said as the red hue blade armed and saw a nod from Cesar. "Lets duel!" they say as the 4000 flashed on their duel disk screens.

"I'm gonna start us." Cesar said drawing his hand. "I set one monster facedown and one facedown card, ending my turn." he said as Yuno raised an eyebrow as Yuno then drew his card. "My turn, draw, i activate Performapal recasting. I send Parratrio to my deck to shuffle it and draw two cards." he said doing such, and drawing his two cards, setting one monster on the field. "I then summon Performapal Whip Snake! I then tribute the snake to Special summon Performapal Sleight hand Magician, due to its own effect!" he said placing the level 7 monster down, the joker style magician looking at the friend of his. "Battle! Sleight Hand Magician attacks your monster!" he said as the monster card flipped face up, and didn't even get destroyed, just blown back to the spell/trap zone behind it and launched a mark at sleight hand magician, the mark engraved on the magician's head and making it kneel.

 "Battle! Sleight Hand Magician attacks your monster!" he said as the monster card flipped face up, and didn't even get destroyed, just blown back to the spell/trap zone behind it and launched a mark at sleight hand magician, the mark engraved on ...

"That was Vijam, The cubic seed. When attacked, it isn't destroyed by battle, and moves to the back row, as a continuous spell card that places a Cubic counter on the attacker, making it unable to attack or use its effect!" Cesar said as he looked at the crippled magician. "What is that thing?" Yuno said a bit creeped out by the strange mass of monster before them both who was hiding in the spell zone it now occupied. "That isn't your concern Yuno, this your turn's end?" Cesar said as Yuno set one card face down and played, "I activate Bubble Barrier to prevent Magician's destruction.. I then end my turn..."

"I draw, and now I target the spell Vijam in the spell zone, and summon it to the monster zone again, as per its effect." Cesar said as the Vijam hovered over and made a low hum as Cesar then flashed a level 2 monster, "I then send one face-up Cubic monster to the graveyard to summon Geira Guile The Cubic King!" Cesar chanted as the green winged monster rode from the body of Vijam and hovered elegantly, like a butterfly from a Caterpillar.

" Cesar said as the Vijam hovered over and made a low hum as Cesar then flashed a level 2 monster, "I then send one face-up Cubic monster to the graveyard to summon Geira Guile The Cubic King!" Cesar chanted as the green winged monster rode from t...