Exhibition Match! Jacob VS Arturo! (1 of 2)

"I'm gonna start us off!" Jacob said looking at his hand for a strategy, "I summon Performapal Skeetet Skimmer!" he said placing the water strider monster down, Level 4 with 500 attack, "I then end with a face-down card. Go for it Arturo!"

"I will. My turn. Draw." he said reading his cards. "I summon to the field, Raidraptor - Sharp Lanias." he said placing the mechanical bird down, watching the sharp beaked bird land on the concrete they were battling on, nad motioning with two cards, "Two effects activate now! I can summon one Raidraptor  - Fuzzy Lanius if i control another raidraptor, and i can special summon a Raidraptor - Singing Lanius if i control a level 4 Raidraptor. thats 3 Monsters at once!" he said as the two smaller birds join in, one with 1700 attack, one with 500 and one with 100, "Umm Arturo? thats weak! You cant bea-" jacob said to be cut off by arturo" I'm not done.. clearly you haven't mastered this summoning method. maybe only pendulum is your way to win. I'll demonstrate."

Arturo's hand shot a hand up and he shouted with pride, "Level 4  Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius, Fuzzy Lanius, and Singing Lanius, Overlay!" the birds all shaded purple and shot into the air, as a galaxy style vortex opened at the feet of Arturo, "Wit...

Arturo's hand shot a hand up and he shouted with pride, "Level 4  Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius, Fuzzy Lanius, and Singing Lanius, Overlay!" the birds all shaded purple and shot into the air, as a galaxy style vortex opened at the feet of Arturo, "With these monsters, i construct the overlay network! XYZ Shokan! Arise, my pride, the falcon who fights those who believe false! Rank 4! Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!" he said placing the black monster card atop his stack of three, the blue and teal armored bird shrieking as it landed, with surprisingly 100 attack, with 2000 defense though. the falcon shielded himself behind the wings, "I set one card and end my turn."

Jacob watched this bird sit there as he whispered to himself "I... i can beat it. I know i can.. But i don't have the cards to pendulum summon or to fuse... what do i do... I draw!"he looked at his hand and placed, "I summon Performapal Skullcrobat Joker! I now add one monster from my deck to my hand!" he drew the card and showed, "I add Wisdom-eye magician to my hand, and i set him and Stargazer magician in the pendulum scale!" Jacob set down the cards and watched the blade of his disk shine in a rainbow of colors as the cards flew up in the 2 columns, the 1 and 5 shining below the magicians, "Now, wisdom Eye's pendulum effect! If there's another pendulum monster with Magician in its name in the other pendulum zone, it can swap for another Magician Pendulum monster! i select; Timegazer Magician!", The magician sealed itself away and summoned the replacement who flew up, hovering with its companion magician. I set one card and end my turn.." he said as he looked for a way out and watched Arturo begin his turn.

"Draw!" he said, looking at the two cards his hand had before setting one monster card down

"Draw!" he said, looking at the two cards his hand had before setting one monster card down. "I set one monster and end my turn." He said clearly waiting for a chance to strike.

"My turn then! Draw!" Jacob said smiling, motioning to his pendulum monsters and chanting like Arturo, clearly happy, being one of the first to be able to set a standard of summoning chants, "Swing my soul, the pendulum

"My turn then! Draw!" Jacob said smiling, motioning to his pendulum monsters and chanting like Arturo, clearly happy, being one of the first to be able to set a standard of summoning chants, "Swing my soul, the pendulum. Bring forth victory and peace among all! Pendulum Shokan! Come forth my monsters!" he said as the sky opened between the swinging stone and shot 3 streaks down, "Levels 4, Performapal Whip Snake! Wisdom-Eye Magician! And Level 7! Dragon of dual eye color! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!!" he said as the red armored dragon shot to the concrete behind Jacob and roared proudly. "Battle! Odd-Eyes pendulum Dragon! Attack his Rise Falcon! Spiral Strike Burst!" He said as the dragon shot its red stream of flames and seemed to have won, but Arturo stood by a trap card and motioned, "Reverse card open, Raidraptor - Readiness! Raidraptor Monsters can't be destroyed in battle this turn."

"My turn. Draw!" Arturo said ready to now. "I flip summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius! I normal summon Raidraptor - Avenge Vulture! I then use its effect to special summon from my hand Raidraptor - Singing Lanius! now.. guess... " he said motioning to the 3 birds landed and saw Jacob's eyes open, "Bingo. I overlay my three level 4 monsters! With these monsters, i once again construct the overlay network, XYZ Shokan! Arise, Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!" he said to a murmur among the crowd as it was in attack and as Arturo switched the defensive Rise Falcon to attack as well. "I activate my two Rise Falcon's effects! They lose one overlay unit each, and gain the attack value of one special summoned monster you control, then can attack all your special summoned monsters once each! They both take.. Odd-Eyes' 2500 Attack! thats two 2600 Raidraptors! Now! Rise Falcon! Attack Odd-eyes and all his monsters! Win me the game now!" arturo said as his birds attacked, but Jacob flipped a trap card as the birds retreated, "Trap activate! Command Performance! Attackign monsters switch to defense if i control one or more performapals! That stops your battle!"

Jacob was nervous, he had no way to beat back Arturo's two falcons next turn, so he had to act fast, otherwise this would be it as far as making him and his friends have some recognition for their duel style!