Academia! Yuno VS Andres (2 of 2)

"PERISH LIKE YOUR FATHER!!!" Andres shouted as Panther sliced into Dark Rebellion, the blast wave sending Yuto controlled Yuno down the park's walkway and led him to skid to a halt, their life dropping to 3400 as Dark Rebellion stumbled to its knees and looked at Panther Dancer as it leaped again, "During Main Phase 1, its effect activates. It doesn't destroy monsters in battle but can attack multiple times,  twice per monster. The second battle, the monster would be destroyed then. So, take it again!" He shouted as Yuto's grey eyes watched the dancer leap down and impale his dragon as his life dropped again, to 2800, followed by Andres ending his turn.

Yuto weakly stood up, Yuno inside his sealed mind in an emotional state. Andres' words echoed in his mind as he appeared before Yuto, "Let me duel.. now.." he said as tears began to fall. Yuto looked at the essence that was Yuno and saw the red eyes Yuya, in his son. He stared speechless and nodded as he relieved control of the game to Yuno. He drew his card emotionless as tears still fell. He saw his card and motioned, "I activate the magic of Recasting! I reveal 1 Performapal in my hand, shuffle it in my deck and draw two new cards." He did this play and looked at his hand and played, "I summon Performapal Lizardraw! I then set one card face down, and end my turn." he said as the lizard stood, his stance guarding his master, the deck seemingly wary of the beasts before them.

"Weak. Just like Yuya. My turn, Draw!" he said as he motioned, "I'm ending this! Battle! Panther Dancer attacks Lizardraw! Pouncing Strike!" he shouted as the monster leaped and Yuno flipped a card, "TRAP CARD! Command Performance! your monster switches to defense mode!" he said as Panther dancer rolled on landing and braced as if being attacked. "Damn... I end my turn..." he said as he growled.

"My turn! Draw!" Yuno exclaimed as he drew from his deck and saw the card and set it immediately, "I set one card face down and end my turn." He said empty handed. He was top decking now, drawing cards and hoping for something to help. Andres Drew immediately and looked down as he motioned, "I discard a black sheep in order to add my fusion to my hand! I then acti-" Yuno flipped and motioned, "I activate Dark Bribe! This trap card negates your cards activation but you draw one card!" he said as the Fusion was shot down and destroyed. Andres growled and ended his turn.

Yuno looked at his opponent and whimpered softly as he drew his card, and looked down at the result. Timebreaker Magician. He set the card into his pendulum scale zone, "I play the pendulum card Timebreaker Magician. This allows my pendulum monsters to avoid destruction once per turn. That's a bonus time from bubble barrier." he said as the young Timegazer Magician rose to the scale tower, a golden 2 below it as Yuno ended his turn.

Andres drew, another Blue Cat, and each attack he'd do is pointless with Yuno's barrier of Pendulum effect and Bubble Barrier. He played, "I summon Blue Cat. ending my turn." He said a bit unsure what to do. He knew he'd take no battle damage so he's just buying time till he can draw something for his fusion summon.

Yuno then drew his card. He smiled a bit faintly and placed, the pendulum zone lighting up as Wisdom-Eye Magician rose up and shimmered as it faded to Timegazer Magician. "I played Wisdom-Eye, who's effect states that he can be swapped out for another magician pendulum monster in my deck if a Magician or Performapal resides in my other Pendulum Zone." he said as the 2 and 8 shined and the pendulum swung between them. Yuno smiled as he motioned, "Swing, Pendulum of Destiny. Manifest my fate in your arc! Pendulum Shokan! Arise my fallen Magician!" he said as the Wisdom-Eye Magician sat in the defensive stance, 1500 defense. "I end now." he said smiling.

Andres passed his turn again, unable to do much since he knew he'd do nothing to Yuno's life. Yuno drew again and looked at his draw. He played the monster down and smiled, "I summon Performapal Parratrio!" he said as the monster of three Parakeets rose beside Lizardraw. Yuno let his turn end as he invited Andres' attack. Andres drew and bit the bait. He drew and motioned, "Battle! Lets attack that Wisdom Eye!" he said as Yuno smiled and drew two cards, "That activated Lizardraw's effect, allowing me to draw cards equal to the number of Performapals i control. Now i have two cards in my hand and who knows what advantages." he said taunting his opponent who seemed aggravated and wanting to end this duel.

After Yuno's next draw, he smiled and motioned to his field, "Using my two level 3 monsters, Lizardraw and Parratrio, I Overlay!" he said as the 4 bullets flew up and opened another vortex. "Monster who runs the show, orchestrating the melody, bring me victory. XYZ Shokan! Bring me hope, Rank 3, String Djinn Muzurythmn!" he said as the cloaked guitarist stood before the monsters of his opponent. He motioned as Yuno played, "I now play the magic card, Smile World!" he said as the world of smiles and happy faces flew from the card and made the crowd smile wide and be happy. Yuno laughed as the monsters grew in 300 attack each. He smiled and played again, "I now play the magic card Burden of the Mighty! Each monster loses attack for their level! Your the only one affected since XYZ monsters have no level!" he said as Muzurythmn sat at 1800 and the Lunalights dropped, Panther Dancer dropping to 2600, and Blue Cat to 1400. 

Yuno then played, "I'll drop them more! Trap card, Wall of Disruption!" he said as the monsters on the field of Andres were shaken and dropped 1600 points. "Wall of Disruption drops my opponents attack power my 800 for each monster he controls! That's 1600!" he said as blue cat looked up with 0 and Panther Dancer with 1000. The crowd cheered as Yuno smiled, "Lets make it a show! I attack your Panther Dancer with Muzurythmn!" he said as 800 damage seemed to be aimed at Andres, only dropping him to 700 life points if this hits, but Yuno detached an Overlay Unit and smirked as Muzurythmn strummed a Guitar Solo, its attack rising to 3600. "During damage step, Muzurytmn uses his effect to double his current attack! That's it for you Academia! Musical Encore!" he shouted as Muzurythm finished off Panther Dancer and dropped the knelt Andres to 0 life points.

After the crowd left, all but Cesar and Laura who were still on their feet barely as Andres laid back in shock, Yuno walked over with his disk disarming, the red blade fading as he walked up to the laid back Andres. "You did this upon yourself." he said as he got the duel disk off Andres. He looked at Andres and held the disk up. He sighed as he thought and spoke to Yuto for a moment before he spoke up, both entities in control, one eye crimson red and one steel grey, a Yuno and a Yuto eye color. "Academia destroyed the dimensions of old. They seek to unite through autocracy and order. That is not right. Smiles... that is what unites humanity. If you are academia... then you are wrong.. Your fate will be sealed..." Yuno said in the two voices blending together as he held the disk up to Andres who held his hands up and begged for forgiveness before Yuto spoke for them both, "Are you prepared to repent for your crimes against humanity?" He said as the disk shined a purple beam, blinding the whole near area and soon, Andres was gone, a card laying down on the grass. Yuto knelt down and picked it up as he looked, and sighed, Andres' face on the card face. Yuno soon took over and whispered as a tear fell. "Academia... your allegiance got you this Andres.. i'm sorry.." he said as he held the card and put it in the disk's deck holder and walked with it back to Laura and Cesar who were tearing up as well. They all embrace each other, Yuno spilling the story. He spoke of Academia and the threat it was, and how he was an offspring from another dimension, like Laura. Cesar looked at them and said, "I'll say this.. Yuno... that we will defeat Academia... and no matter what, your my friend. We'll do this. Laura, Yuno, we'll do this together.", he said as they put hands together, tears drying up as Yuno reached over to Laura, his hand behind him holding a deck box as Yuno gave her the deck. "Laura, your father wanted you to use his deck back then. Its time for you to take the reigns." he said as Laura nodded and put her new deck box on her belt loop after seeing one card in it. They fist bump together as they vow to win the Pearl League and bring awareness of Academia and defeat this threat, even if it means dying in the process.

Arturo watched the whole event from the shadows of the alley across the road. He smiled and nodded, holding Rise Falcon in his hand, "Father... They're the best we got. The lancers will rise again, and i'll be the falcon to lead them to victory... just as your leader did... Kurosaki... Father... I'll be the best you were..." he said as he walked back towards the tower his company owned. He was ready to invite these 3 to the league whenever they reach the league finals.