Welcome to Pearl City High!

Pulling the front door open, Jacob snuck through the campus, finding his way down the hall, pretending he just got into class in the last minute like most kids. He soon was given a glare from his right by Katelyn, who mouthed to him in the class lecture of math, "Don't you do that again, idiot Ortiz.". Jacob chuckled softly, mouthing back, "Nah, i'll do it again just to make you mad. Now, class. get to the notebook kate.". The class continued for a good 45 minutes before tehy got out to the hall for their books and passing to their next classes. "Jay, your nuts. You, Andres and Cesar are all crazy. Why do i hang out with you three?" Katelyn asked as they walk through the halls flooded with teens, "Well, you see, i am your friend, and friends introduce more friends and hobbies add more interests, then you just forget how to answer questions involving why you associate yourself with people. Thats why Kat." Jacob says as they go up the stairs to the sciences wing, passing Andres and Cesar who were awaiting the two. Andres, a nice kid, easy to get along with if you had a sarcastic mindset, and Cesar, a slacker who just got by half the time, walk up, "So, Who is the one buying me the new set?"Andres said as Jacob shook his head, "I bought it last time. Get Cesar to do it.", this being meet with a quick 'no' from the short cesar, "No way! I can barely afford my Aromages! Why would i buy you idiots cards!", Cesar said as Andres said, "Because my Lunalights always kick you down, hence why i am the groups champ? Now, Cesar, 2 packs by next friday?" andres said to a annoyed grunt, "Fine... ya dip."