Gather! Duelists Finals!

Yuno approached the walls of the finals building once the day came. He had the 5 tokens on his card and saw it brought him to Inzanki-Corp tower. He, Cesar and Laura walk up the tower and flash their cards, Cesar sneaking in with them having gotten no tournament invite so he was technically trespassing. The three rise in the elevator and were ready to face the final opponents. Upon opening the door at the near roof, in Arturo's office, Arturo was leaning on the desk with another man, the shock being it was Francisco, Yuno's first match opponent during the League. He looked back and smiled at Yuno, "Heard you made it far. Congrats!" he said as the 5 were now gathered, Yuno looked at Francisco and watched Arturo chuckle softly at the greetings they all exchange.

"Glad that the finals can begin. Lets see.." Arturo said as he tapped a button on his computer desk and said, "Before we begin to duel and such, i must explain to some. First off, Cesar, you aren't a duelist in the finals, what deck do you use?" he asked as Cesar flashed a card, Indiora, Doom Volt The Cubic Emporer. "Cubics. I changed to this from Aromages." he said as Arturo smiled, "Nice. Seems your heritage is mapped clearly, I think. Okay." he said as this hologram display appeared before them all, showing multiple worlds in the void.

He motioned, "This is our reality

He motioned, "This is our reality. We are here. This is our Dimension, a version of reality. There are many, about 12. 5 major dimensions and 7 outlying ones that are either hard to find or not in reach. Eitherway.. this is the enemy." he pointed to this purple-ish Earth. "Fusion dimension houses a faction called Academia. They seek to unite all dimensions in one. Led by one of the 4 dimensional boys, like your father yuya, Yuri rules Academia with a forceful fist. He rules like the former Professor Leo, wanting this goal reached, no matter what. We had our dimension infiltrated by one academia agent already, but Yuno eliminated him already. The agent uses the new deck of Academian agents, Lunalights. What used to be Ancient Gear monsters, Lunalights are the new tool for infiltrating agents, but ancient gear is used still by the mass armies. No matter what, we have to ally the dimensions that havent fallen."

"This leads us to dimensions like Standard I, a dimension similar to our own. In it, we can find duelists who might help us duel this faction and win. After them, we can go to Synchro, and then... last option, XYZ II, the last surviving dimension for XYZ users. XYZ I was destroyed in the first academia invasion about 20 years ago, and redemolished by Yuri's new wave 17 years ago. Now, i don't care who wins the tournament, since we all are now... Lancers." he said after closing the hologram down and pinning badges of knights to their chests. "Lancers were once a force led by Akaba Reiji to stop Academia. Now disbanded, many of our past will be avenged. Yuno's, mine and Laura's fathers fought with the Lancers, so.. we'll carry that namesake. This isn't a tournament, this is training." Arturo said as the brackets came up for the duels, Yuno would duel Arturo, Laura would Duel Francisco and Cesar would duel Yuno if time allowed. "There... lets get it started with Laura's duel." he said as Laura gulped and nodded as she got her new disk, similar to yuno's fancy disk that Arturo manufactured for the Lancers, the Holo-blade disks.

They ascended to the top of the tower and let the field magic arm and generate the platforms, their disks arming, Laura's Blue disk blade shimmering to light as Francisco's green disk blade shimmered up. "Synchrons versus Lightsworns yes?" Arturo said reading her file before she shook her head and smirked, "Wrong.. i take after my father now Sir Arturo. I start! I activate the magic card Fusion! I fuse together Fluffal bear and Edge Imp Sabres in my hand!" She said as the stuffed animal was cut open by the scissors and merged with other crafts as the bear took on this demonic form, "Yugo Shokan! Rise my new toys! My precious tools for peace! Frightfur Bear!" she said as the cut up bear roared beside her with 2200 attack.