Rival Raptor; Arturo Inzanki

"You owe me now Jacob, ok?" Andres said as they got on the city bus line with Katelyn and Cesar towards their local card shop, a small strip center with the one room store inside. "Oh whatever! One turn and i owe you a new pack? Fine" Jacob said paying his bus fare and sitting in the back holding their 4 seats. They pass through downtown Pearl City; thriving with life and commercial business on the waters. The skyline wasn't the most memorable but it grew on you; with Inzanki-inc tower in the center, and many other tech companies with it, then there were the hotels and the basic businesses beside it. Once they got to the near-coastal center, the parking lot was filled to the brim; no room to walk even when they got to the usually dead card-shop, "Oi! Whats this! We always come here for the peace, now its packed?!" Cesar said angerly a before they were able to barely catch a glimpse of a poster, the top saying 'rare signings today only', which made Jacob curious, "Excuse me but i'm going in~". He pushed through to see the person signing, before making an astonishing discovery; it was a kid, about 17 or 18, like them, black hair, light hazel eyes and a slim figure under a grey coat, long and flowing if in the breeze.

"A-Arturo... Whats a bigshot doing here?" Jacob said looking at the celebrity who brought the national dueling league the duel arena, a two player stage to play at a terminal and watch your giant monsters fight for you between. Why was this guy, a tech guru, here? He looked up and saw Jacob and Katelyn, before excusing himself, the fan-girls parting like the red sea to allow Arturo to meet this pair, coughing and clearing his throat before speaking in a soft pompous tone of voice, "Hello you kiddies. duelists i assume? Pardon me for occupying the store, but this is a big event. I'd only allow the BEST to be here today... at an impromptu tournament to test a nice little... device of mine. So, surprise me.. Names? Decks? What do you use?"

Katelyn nodded and spoke "I'm Katelyn, I use a Lightsworn deck. I used a Fluffal deck before but... Nothing came of it I felt, so... Lightsworn." she said as Jacob replied, "I am Jacob, and i use Performapals" he said to a cocked eyebrow, Arturo motioned, "Performapals and Lightsworns... impressive... depending on the build, yea. I'll tell you what. I'm gonna grant you a challenge. There is this... device... i'm gonna release in the coming weeks, its a device to make dueling more... Exciting. If you can beat me in a game." arturo said to Jacob as he nodded, "I'll pla-"but he was cut off by Arturo getting a box from a suited man and giving it to Jacob, "Open it and put the gauntlet on."

Inside the Boxes, one for each of them, were folded up tablets and a Duel Monsters deck holder

Inside the Boxes, one for each of them, were folded up tablets and a Duel Monsters deck holder. Arturo showed how to strap the gauntlet on, the strap locking and press of the red button unfolding the wing, 5 slots and 5 slam slits inside the wing slots. Arturo smiled and showed, "this is a duel disk. its a prototype but these are what we're selling. Now then, slip your deck in that holder by your hand and put that visor on your eye, and your gonna link to me. Anyone who has a visor can link to us. Anyone in the area can see if they link to this duel." he explained as he slipped his deck in his disk and he put his extra deck in his side holder, then motioned for Jacob to do the same and nodded "Now, we can duel. its all reality, or atleast virtual Reality, ok? Ready?" Arturo said before Jacob nodded and motioned after drawing, "Lets duel!"