Academia! Yuno VS Andres (1 of ???)

Yuno stepped back and drew his hand, "I'll start us." he said as he examined his options. this wasn't some duel for fun, it was a duel for Laura, Kat, whatever her name was really. "I summon Performapal Salutiger to the field! Next i set one card facedown, and play the magic card Bubbble Barrier! This continuous magic stays on the field, and keeps my performapals from destruction by battle or an effect once per turn. I end now." He said as the colonel tiger saluted and stepped down, level 4 and 1700 attack power.

Andres drew his card adn looked down, pulling one card up from his hand, "I activate the magic card, Fusion. I fuse Lunalight Blue Cat and Lunalight Purple Butterfly." he said as the monsters dance into the red and blue vortex behind him.

(Sorry for no subtitles, i got the jist of it translated in the next paragraph for Andres' chant)

"Blue cat that prowls through the darkness! Butterfly with violet poison! Spiral into moon's gravity and become a new power! Yugo Shokan! Come to me! Beautiful beast that dances in the moonlight! Level 7, Lunalight Cat Dancer!" he said as the cat stood beside him with 2400 attack power and soon, Andres then placed a continuous magic card himself, "Now i activate Fire Formation - Gyyoukkou. You can't activate this card now." he said pointing at yuno's set card and smirked as Cat dancers attack raised up to 2500. "Battle! Cat Dancer, attack Salutiger!" he said as he watched the bubble pop and Yuno take no damage. He sighed, "Forgot that damn effect... I end my turn." he said as he sent the turn to Yuno now.

Yuno looked at the field and drew, his hand at 3. He was unsure how to beat this monster. He looked down and heard Yuto speak up, "I'm gonna take over.." he said as Yuno looked at his spirit companion, "Yuto. Why?" he said to Yuto's glare of anger, "I need to take this man out. He's Academia. He has done things to my world and i need my revenge!" he said as Yuno refused before Yuno stuttered and fell to his knee, groaning and looking up, eyes turning grey and his glare more neutral as Yuto made him stand, now in full control.

"My turn. I summon to the field, Performapal Fireflux." he spoke as the firefly flew beside Salutiger and soon Yuto motioned, "Now, using my two level 4 Performapals, I construct the Overlay Network." He said as his monsters flew into the vortex and a ball of energy formed in the opening, "Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! XYZ Shokan! Appear! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!"

The small crowd of Laura and Cesar who rushed up saw this dragon emerge from the XYZ vortex, a snake like hissing growl as it emerged, black with red and purple decal marks on its body and wings. "Jacob had that card?! What is this!!" He said as Yuto looked back, both of them catching the look of anger in his eyes as Yuto looked back and let the dragon lower to his side as he pet the beast. "I activate Dark Rebellion's effect. By using its two overlay units, it can sap half your monsters attack strength to its own. Meaning 1250 of Cat Dancer's strength comes to Dark Rebellion! Treason Discharge!" he said as the dragon shot lightning at the cat who sunk to her knees and let the dragon rise to 3750 attack strength. "Battle! Dark Rebellion attacks your cat dancer! Cut that dancer down to size!" he said as the dragon's wings glowed and it flew towards the weakened dancer, "Treasonous Lightning Disobey!" he said as the beast impaled the dancer on its two out reaching chin blades. The cat cried out as it faded, Andres on his knees 3 feet back as he groaned and let his life drop to 1500. "This ends my turn you academia scum." Yuto said as he lowered his blade and let the weakened Andres draw and look at the beast his cat dancer died to.

Andres played two spells, the continuous spells flipping to face Yuno, "MY spells, Fire Formations Tenki and Tensu. I can add one level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior to my hand from my deck. I then discard the monster, Lunalight Black Sheep to bring a Fusion card to my hand." he showed the card and added it ot his hand. "I then summon Lunalight White Rabbit." he said as the white rabbit looked up and held its broom to itself. It brushed at the ground as cat dancer rose up from the dead, "Her effect, when shes normal summoned, i can summon a Lunalight to the field from the graveyard in defense mode." He said pulling the card out, and flashing, "I activate then, Fusion. I fuse together Lunalight Cat Dancer and Lunalight White Rabbit." he said as they leap back and fuse together like the last time with Cat Dancer's Summon.

"The Beast dancing in the moonlight! Rabbit who heals the fallen!Swarm in the vortex of moon's gravity and become a new power! Yugo Shokan! Come forth! Elegant beast dancing in the moonlit wilderness! Level 8, Lunalight Panther Dancer!" he said as the beast flashed its two swords. Yuto backed at the sight of it and stared wide at the monster, its attack rising due to the three cards set behind her, 3100 total. "H-How... will i best this.." he said as the beast flashed its blades and aimed them at Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. "ITS OVER YUNO! PERISH LIKE YOUR FATHER!" he said to the posessed boy who flashed with anger and grief as the monster lunged at them, blades sharpened to a sharp edge.