Friend Vs Friend, Yuno VS Andres

The first week of the Pearl League was almost done, the top 4 almost decided. Yuno Sakaki was leading with Kat, and two two undecided others; but Yuto seemed to know somethjng Yuno didn't. He was looking at Kat occasionally.

Earlier that day, Yuto was talking to Yuno in their room, "Her name isn't Katlyn.." Yuto said as Yuno was checking his disk for any faults. "Kat? Her name is that, of course! It's Kat, no way around that Yuto", he replied putti the disk gauntlet on and putting the disk tablet away in his bag. "Oh she isn't. This dimension, your 'home' surpresed the key mode to remember your real selves. I mean that metaphorically, you both know nothing of your past. Your Yuya's son, Kat is the daughter of Yuya's comrade from Academia, while there is a third.. I don't know for sure, but I have my suspicions." He said as Yuno sat up more, having learned of his past and embracing his namesake, and even dawning his own azure shaded pendulum necklace, "who is it?!" He asked as Yuto spoke.

"Sora.. Shiu'un?" Yuno said the name of him and got a nod from Yuto, "he is ex-Academian. He was a first on the grounds in Standard dimension, met Yuya at a duel against a kid named Sawatari, and now, his daughter is here in Pearl City. She's Laura Blackwood, also known as Katlyn Elmen." He said as Yuno looked down. He looked back a bit in defiance, "if she's Shiu'un's daughter, why'd she take another name?!" He said to yuto's nod, "she didn't get his name, due to her mother wanting her not to be associated with autocracy. She was a duelist, a tester of Action duel fields, a duel form that is barely used in dimensions but can be a great entertainment method." He said as Yuno smiled, "can I see one of these fields? Or how to use one?" He said as Yuto chuckled, "smartass... Ok.. I'll give you the default field for disks. Field spell; crossover. A spell that spawns platforms hat you can climb and navigate the world around you for action cards." He said as Yuno shrugged, "action cards; quick play cards that help me in a duel I assume?" He said as Yuto nodded, "correct. Now, this'll be weird for duelists so explain to them so your not 'cheating'." He said with a smile as the two ventured out to meet with Kat.

A scream penetrated the air around the area as Kat was thrown to the ground and struggled for her stance again, her opponent stepping towards her from across the small area in the park. The look of fear evident of how he dueled as the man was soon lowering the advanced duel disk, blade of pure energy with a purple hue and sword shape. "You were meant to fall, spawn of the traitor."

The man said, as then, Yuno ran up and tackled him before he raised his duel disk to Kat

"Laura! Stay back!" Yuno said as he raised his duel disk, his disk more slim now and small, a flick of his wrist shooting the similar style blade, but more angles and sharp, a red hue instead of purple as Yuno growled, "Why are you hurting her

"Laura! Stay back!" Yuno said as he raised his duel disk, his disk more slim now and small, a flick of his wrist shooting the similar style blade, but more angles and sharp, a red hue instead of purple as Yuno growled, "Why are you hurting her.. Andres."

He said as Andres got to his feet and looked up, "Your blind. Academia. It's true. He who teaches is right. The professor wants us to succeed, a utopia of fusion to rule." He said as Yuno growled, "duel me then." He said as Yuto seemed to take occasional control as Yuno was struggling to keep the angry spirit down.as met by Yuno's same motion as Yuno played, and the disks flashed a card, "field magic; Crossover."

The disks said  as cyan platforms raised around the park and caused the grounded Laura to look in shock and see this new side of her friends, soon met by a simultaneous sharp, "action

The disks said  as cyan platforms raised around the park and caused the grounded Laura to look in shock and see this new side of her friends, soon met by a simultaneous sharp, "action..... DUEL!"