Invite; Pearl League!

"Send them." Arturo said as the staff typed into their computers and soon, it began. The trucks left their garages, his mind still in a slight mess from last month but he looked, "The Pearl League shall begin." He said as he walked out of his control room to his office.

"Jacob! A package came!" Jacob's mother said as he was on his computer looking up cards and called back after saving his cart for later, "be right down!" He said before going to her, his mom, who was mostly alone with his dad usually working construction. Jacob smiled and walked up, "Yes mom? What's that?" He said seeing Inzanki's logo on it, the spite of his tower and the red circle around it. "It's addressed to you. The label says 'your invite to the league's ranks'. What's this league?"

Once opened, what would be a duel disk was now a blank spot with a pair of instructions for his disk that Inzanki gave him already, and a new duel optic, in place for his old visor style one. The book read, "hello duelist. Your one of the rare 16 to beat me or my allies in a duel. Therefore; welcome to the Pearl League Championship." Jacob read and looked at these other items inside, a card with 4 slots empty with one filled, a small image of a word saying "duelists.". "The small card has 4 slots missing. Defeat 4 duelists and another card piece will appear on the duelist's card. It spells out the clue for where the final duels will take place. The top 2 will be duelists along side me in the pearl league. Good luck. This starts whenever you activate the duel disks computer." Jacob read before he looked at his disk and paired his card to his disk and nodded, 'the pearl league is mine. I'll be on top. I want to shout from the top of The league's rank; Heart is what makes a duelist, not the cards.'. He thought before he got his bag and left for class, it being Friday and knowing someone in class would be a contestant probably. He was ready; hopefully.