Yuto's Past

'XYZ Shokan!'... Words to describe the man looking from the side of Jacob while he sat in class. Yuno, Jacob, what was he to call his comrade? This boy was 17, almost 18, he was just wanting to see the son of his comrade meet his real father and not live in this fake life. He looked to the class and sighed as he ventured away.

He was a ghost, of course. He was killed in a duel against Yugo, the synchro version of himself. He decided to sacrifice himself for Yuya's sake. "Yuya.. Your sons working his hardest.. Not only for himself to grow as a duelist but for our own morals. He doesn't want to hurt anyone. He wants smiles for all. He is using your deck, your soul, to do this. He is a good kid. He'll win." Yugo said looking up at the sky and smiling faintly, "he'll unlock dark rebellions potential soon.. Until then.." He said grabbing his card, holding the XYZ monster tied to his soul. He smiled and signed as he put it in his belt deck box. He then leaned back against the wall looking outside the window of the walkway hall, leaning his head down to rest a bit.

While in the small nap he had leaning on the wall, Yuto saw himself; a warehouse against a kid with blonde and orange hair

While in the small nap he had leaning on the wall, Yuto saw himself; a warehouse against a kid with blonde and orange hair. The kid had a monarch on the field, Möbius the Frost Monarch. The monarch destroyed each facedown trap card Yuto controlled, the masked kid flashing three shadowy Knights. "For whenever they're destroyed, these trap cards spawn a monster; knights of shadow veil!" He said, the 3 level 4 monsters, one destroyed by the kids attack, soon ended and Yuto drawing and motioned.

Yuto shot awake after a bit and looked around as he sighed, "Sawatari.. You were egotistic as ever." He said remembering the girl. "Yuzu... Yuzu Hiragi.." He said before the boy looked up and saw the classes open, the class current ending as he ventured to Yuno, and sunk back into his subconscious.

Yuto walked beside Yuno while they left the campus, the two wanting to try and learn what they can. "I have this dragon card, a power XYZ monster, but i am unsure if it is ready to transfer its heart to your control." Yuto said to Yuno, while they walk down the main road towards their bus stop. "Yuto.. i'm sure it will be okay.." he said before Yuto shook his head, "that dragon? It isn't 'okay'... its a force to be reckoned with. Its power causes real damage to the world, not just in augmented reality." he said as he looked at Yuno, and once they got to the stop, he reached into his coat and fixed it behind him and showed the card, Yuno able to feel this aura around it.

Yuno nodded and reached out for it but he shuttered at the power and withdrew as Yuto took the card to his deck, "I told you Yuno.. Its power is dangerous.." he said as Yuno whispered, "Its this... aura... this power.. you have to know its..." he said before Yuto nodded. "I know... I know.." he said as he sealed it in his deck box. "It'll give its power to you whenever it deems you worthy." Yuto said as Yuno nodded and got them on their bus after a brief sigh of relief.