Ending 38 + Regarding Sequel.

BY THE TITLE NAME. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP.

Recently I've been behind on the new episodes so I decided to catch up on them all, then at episode 467 there was a new version of the opening so I knew there would be a new ending. Watched the episode, then the new ending starts.

NARUTO IS HOLDING A LANTERN. EVERYONE IS HOLDING LANTERNS. I GO MENTAL.

Literally I'm just watching this ending in shock and joy. The fact that my fic has a chapter with everyone releasing lanterns just as they do in the ending made me so happy to see it. The Ino, Shikamaru and Choji part being together watching the lanterns got me emotional though omg INO-SHIKA-CHO FOR LIFE. Although they weren't in Fairy Tale outfits of course and Sai and Ino weren't together in the ending it was damn cool. But yeah, I just wanted to talk about how amazing I found that.

But now onto more pressing matters.

So many of you wonderful people have been asking me when the sequel to this will be released. It isn't exactly good news or bad news, but it's been so long since anyone has heard from me I wanted to make this update.

The sequel is still being written, and the process I will wholeheartedly admit is going extremely slowly. My laptop for one isn't working well so I can't write much, I got a puppy two weeks ago who takes up a lot of my attention, I'm back at school in just a few days so my art studies need completed and also I'm finding difficulty in where I'm taking the story. But still, I promise there will be a sequel. I ask that you please be patient with me as you have been already. When it gets closer to complete or if anything comes up I will let you all know here.

Thank you so much for your support.

~Rebecca x