Chapter Thirty Two - The Root and The Flower.

Naruto skidded to a halt knocking on Sasuke's room door, it opened after there was some mutters from himself and what sounded like Sakura. "What?" Sasuke looked up giving a word in his usual monotone words.

Sasuke was given a room for himself in the Palace the same for Naruto, it was planned they would be travelling home tomorrow. Sakura was also in the room sitting by the desk reading a book, she didn't stay the night though. They were not at that type of relationship yet even if engaged, and he respected her so he would give her as much time as she needed. Sasuke could seem like a bad guy at times but even he would treat any lady with respect, he was a Prince.

Sakura was holding a book that read 'THE WHITE EYE KINGDOM.' She was researching more on the Hyuga Kingdom and it's fall since something to her just didn't seem right. So Sakura had gone into research mode.

"The girl we met in the forest the Princess! She's back!" Naruto huffed out.

"What!" Sakura's book was already flung away the page she was on lost now as she zoomed past Sasuke and Naruto in a flash. She frantically escaped the room after Ino.

Sasuke smirked "she doesn't know where she's going." Not in a Palace she had never been in before. So then Sasuke walked out too following after his fiancee to help guide her.

"I'm gonna' go get Hinata." Naruto stated leaving making a right along the large Palace his red cloak slipped away with him around the corner. He reached the door to Hinata's room and knocked less roughly as he did on Sasuke's door. He was trying his best to be more gentlemanly around Hinata now, he fixed his shirt then lowered his arms quickly when the door opened.

"Naruto-kun?" Hinata opened the door smiling.

"Morning." He greeted, he looked past her shoulder seeing Hanabi looking extremely tired lying on the bed like a starfish. Naruto raised his eyebrows but decided against asking "the missing Princess Ino Yamanaka is back ttebayo ." The four had knew she was back in Corona but decided to keep it to themselves that she was here, Sakura decided to give the King and Queen a surprise.

During their dinner though he did notice how full of glee Sakura was, Naruto believed she had a relationship with Ino like he did with Sasuke. If Sasuke had gone missing for ten years he would have been as happy as Sakura when he returned.

Hinata smiled "really! That's wonderful."

"Want to come and greet her with me?"

"I would love to." Hinata nodded, she quietly closed the door over joining Naruto on their walk back to find Sakura and Sasuke.

An odd thing that had happened though was Choji and Shikamaru returned to their rooms rather late at night. Then he heard word from one of the guards they were gone again. Naruto was going to tell them too that the Princess was back, he was aware they were friends with her and had a strong bond with her. So he did hope they returned quickly.

"This Kingdom is beautiful." Hinata commented, in this Kingdom there was flowers everywhere you looked.

Naruto nodded "it is." He always enjoyed coming here every year. The joy and beauty of the Kingdom made him jealous at times.

When they got to the start of the stairs by the front door two figures entered, Naruto and Hinata turned to see who it was. The first thing Naruto noticed was red. Hinata gasped "Neji-niisan!"

Neji and a woman cloaked in red entered, the woman in red was limping next to Neji- Naruto spotted the bandages peeking out from her hunting boots. She had brown hair tied in two buns and matching coloured eyes. Neji was holding onto the woman with her arm over his shoulder to try support her walk.