Chapter Twenty Three - SHANNARO!

She said...

"Tayuya and Kin can't wait to meet you."

Sasuke immediately jumped off of his horse, Itachi frowned "what are you doing?"

"She's in there."

"The pink haired woman?" Itachi questioned "I thought her name was Sakura."

Sasuke replayed the ball in his head, when he was with Sakura in the gardens she had said she lived with two step-sisters named Kin and Tayuya. He didn't reply to his brother and instead followed after Gai into the farmhouse, Itachi raised his eyebrows and went after him.

Gai turned seeing them enter "what are you two doing?"

The older woman's eyes lit up "here to greet my daughters personally! Well-"

"Is there someone living here named Sakura?" Sasuke interrupted, he was usually taught to be polite but this time there was no stopping Sasuke.

"Sakura?" She shrugged waving her hands in a circle "no?"

A lie. Sasuke could tell a lie from a mile away, he was good at telling when people were lying to them and that was a complete lie. He decided to stay quiet and see how things would play out, get Kin and Tayuya to try on the shoe then see if Sakura would show up.

Two figures appeared at the top of the stairs, Sasuke's eyebrows raised when he saw the two women walking down. He understood why Sakura had a slight disgusted look when she mentioned her two Step-sisters. He even noticed them slightly nudging each other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" The black haired one curtsied, "my name is Kin."

"And I'm Tayuya." She had long red hair, she didn't seem as enthusiastic as Kin was however, she looked kind of irritated.

Itachi had his arms folded looking amused at Sasuke. Sasuke nodded at the two women forcing a smile onto his face as much as his mouth refused. Then he stood next to his older brother watching as they sat on the end step and Gai gave Itachi and Sasuke a raised eyebrow then looked back to try fit the shoe onto Kin's foot first.

Her foot was huge it seemed, her toes barely fitting into the glass slipper and her heel sticking out, she tried to force her foot in but it was no use. Kin looked annoyed as Gai moved over to Tayuya, Tayuya looked like she couldn't be bothered. Sasuke noticed their mother give Tayuya a look so she put her foot in the slipper.

But it was too big this time. Her foot going in easily and a huge space left at the heel- she had tiny feet, Gai didn't accept that even as much as her Mother tried to say it fit.

Itachi looked at his little brother "so you believe she's here?"

"I do." Sasuke nodded.

"And do you have a plan to find out?"

He shrugged "just continue to ask and if not search the house."

"That's-"

"SHANNAAARRROOOO."

-

Sakura paced in her attic, she heard the front door from downstairs opening and a happy step-mother greeting someone. She assumed the one's who were going around trying the glass shoe on women.

Sakura should be down there! She should be easily slipping on the glass shoe and be with Sasuke!

But no, that wench had to lock her in the damn attic.

She heard Kin and Tayuya, Kin had exclaimed "the Prince is here! Prince Sasuke and even Prince Itachi!" Sakura listened her ear to the door then heard their footsteps making their way down the stairs.